THE OC spoilers (1 Viewer)

INCA G

HSC
episode 16RYAN threatens oliver and oliver goes psycho-i'm so stupid! dammit!
he pretends to take some pills and marrisa believes oliver over ryan. Ryan goes through olivers personal file and finds out he has mental illness.episode 17 Ryan bashes oliver and says STAY AWAY FROM HER. episode 18 Oliver puts a gun to marissas head

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
Lets talk about season 2 instead. Starts Nov 4

Just watched the specials last week and they had previews of the next season, telling you everything without actually telling you anything.
What I got out of it was Ryan coming back to school, so it's probably Eddy's baby. Seth returning too (of course those two were going to come back :p), Summer with someone new. Caleb getting arrested and Julie saying Kirsten will go down too. Loooks like a power struggle over who will take over the company.
and of course, there will be a few new hotties :D

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i cant believe i was stupid enough to come in here... damnit now i know whats going to happen.....stupid stupid girl

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
........so Anna leaves, right ? I know Luke doesn't come back for season 2. I remember seeing somewhere that Seth and Summer eventually get together...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Aw... they could've gotten better guys to match the hotness of the girls.... but maybe that's just a bad photo ^.^ [and that blonde chik looks like she's got a really big head]

INCA G

HSC
nov 4, only a few weeks and i will be able to download season - there are season 2 spoilers out but i dont want to see them. it shows spoilers for the first few episodes. www.theocshow.com
i ca't wait for season 2
i downloaded the OC soundtrack the other day but it doesnt have the song i want.
IT DOESNT HAVE ALELUIA FROM THE LAST EPISODE

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well i gave in. only because i hate oliver. looks like he's not going away in a hurry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)