The OC, worst show ever? (1 Viewer)

spell check

HSC
Cutting Edge
Purple Hearts
8.30pm - 9.30pm ; SBS
Current Affairs

According to Republican Senator John McCain, US troops will stay in Iraq for at least another 10 to 20 years. So far, over 1000 soldiers have died and more than 7000 severely wounded troops have been repatriated back to the US. Traumatised by their injuries, these returned servicemen and women have come home to find that their country is beginning to question the sense of the war in Iraq. This documentary, from the Netherlands, interviews three severely wounded American soldiers, injured during their tour of duty in Iraq. Corporal Tyson Johnson of Alpha Company, 302nd MI, is one of these men who was wounded in September 2003. Johnson suffered horrendous abdominal injuries

the cutting edge shits on the OC harder than if i force fed a herd of cattle prunes and prune by-products for three months and funnelled their collective shit into some sort of large can and shook it up and then put my finger over the top a bit so it all came out in one line and aimed at the OC or a personification of it

HSC
Well i have always hated the OC, neva have watched and neva will. All Saints roxs my soxs and always has and always will. It smashes the OC in ratings and the OC neva seems to do anything new beside get its chracters smashed at parties and go round screwing each other.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I watched the OC once and despite the great comments, I was totally bored! It's pretty overrated...but then it's not my type of show - i'm more of a CSI fan...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
like the oc is like the best show EVA

californiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
katietheskatie said:
those 'love the oc'/'hate the oc' shirts make me want to set fire to all the twelve-year-olds that wear them. i've recently become addicted to the oc due to my friends making me watch it, but i have to say that the storyline never actually goes anywhere. it's the same pretty much every week.
I loathe those shirts too.
But I love the way I can skip a week of the OC, watch it the next week and still know what's going on, its great.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
a third season of this horrible show has been comissioned by FOX. The horror. I dont think ten can handle the low numbers it gets, it may move to a more out of the way slot to live out its last days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)