The Office (1 Viewer)

I watched this and thought it was really funny. that guys an idiot. i heard some bad reviews but. any one else like it?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i like it, mainly for steve carell (the boss - can't remember his name at the moment)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
If you're talking about the American version, than that is a terrible show. The British version is way funnier.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
bazookajoe said:
If you're talking about the American version, than that is a terrible show. The British version is way funnier.
which one is the one on tv atm? the american or british? haha i cant tell the difference

kaylz

HSC
_muse_ said:
which one is the one on tv atm? the american or british? haha i cant tell the difference
Umm the accents are a giveaway. Fuckwit.

putri tini

HSC
OMG dont even get me started on the american version! total mistake! bring back the original! Way Funnier - real comedy, David brent and gareth best characters ever!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
David Brent is possibly the best character to make you squirm. Some of the stuff he says!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
The two shows are incomparable. The original is the best.

"Different frogs, different times."

GhettoFool

HSC
didn't they play 2 episodes and then cancel it, coz its like a half hour show... Anyways there were only 6 episodes in the pilot series, woulda only lasted 3 weeks.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
the pommy version is way better and the americans made their version of the office for america and thats were it should stay.....

HSC
I hear the US version was like a bad trainwreck where Gareth wasn't funny.

Much love to the original.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
The American version is so shit. It's not even funny.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
the english version is far superior, the american version was absolute shit.. cept this one bit in the second episode, where they had to guess the race.. "I'm not a woman am I?!?!"

sleepy_tania

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Totally agree...

The original BBC The Office was the GREATEST SHOW EVER!!! The american version is an absolute joke! terrible!

You cant have The Office without Ricky Gervais!!!

The original is by far the best... My absolute favourite show! The funniest series youll ever see!

HSC
i agree - ricky gervais made the show what it was. nobody can match him.

i did think the US version wasn't that bad though. the chracters in it weren't AS good as the ones they copied from the original

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
codereder said:
I watched this and thought it was really funny. that guys an idiot. i heard some bad reviews but. any one else like it?
english or american version i saw english ep....fucking funny and i saw the 1's 10 played b4 they took it off and fuking funny to...its all around gr8 show english is peobs better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)