The Official 2007 AFL Thread (1 Viewer)

SyCoTiC

HSC
He ain't shit but he's soft. Can't even stay on the field for a full season but he shows exactly why he's capable of tearing teams apart if you watched them play the Tigers 3 years ago when he booted 4 goals in the first quarter by himself. Absolute machine.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I remember watching the GF and even after the siren expecting the swans to win it. We got too close.

But on Syd v WCE As much of a swans fan I am (oh and I am) they are going to loose if the past few seasons are anything to go by. Because Sydney have always had a slow start under Roos while WCE come out really strong. But I would really like to see Syd win.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
geelong is due, definite top 4 this year, forget last year, we will win NAB and the flag.

HSC
Daniel Kerr in trouble? What a shame, better chance for swans. Couldnt imagine someone like Kirk in trouble after a late night out. Speaks volumes doesnt it?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
sydneyswansfan said:
Daniel Kerr in trouble? What a shame, better chance for swans. Couldnt imagine someone like Kirk in trouble after a late night out. Speaks volumes doesnt it?
No not really. The whole teams a bunch of shit heads but doesn't stop them winning premierships

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha.

i remember. sometihng about chris judd, someone else, their girls, and drugs in a car.

speeding. get caught.

and they swam across a river or something. ok i don't remember that well.... ages ago.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Ben Cousins last year. Drink Driving. It's a shame WC can't kick them out, after numerous incidents.

stariiskiez

HSC
GOOOOOOOOO SWANNNNNNIESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on and win the flag!! Dont depress me right before my HSC!!!!

P.S. What does everyone think about the "no touching someone's back" new rule? I reckon it's the most shittest rule they's employed up to date :mad1:.

HSC
stariiskiez said:
P.S. What does everyone think about the "no touching someone's back" new rule? I reckon it's the most shittest rule they's employed up to date :mad1:.
i know. they say that sydneys game is slow and crap cuz of all the stoppages, but they just create more with shit rules like this.

is2SWaNz

HSC
The AFL is becoming a bloody netball game (nothing against netball that is). It's becoming a non contact sport!!! The rules are getting to a point where they're getting ridiculues. The hand in the back is the most ridiculous rule change i've ever seen in ages!Argh...

the stoppages and the chipping in are the Swans game plan. Poeple complain about our flooding, but it has work right? lets see.. A GF win and back to back GF appearances. I see nothing wrong in that.

Anyways, Doyle ain't shit. He's just an injury prone man that makes you think he is shit. He was hella better than Jolly in the GF. The GF is bringing too many memories!! *sobs*

On better news, I receieved my membership packages today. Woot!!! I'm excited and I've changed my mind and decided to go to the first round. I feel like killing Hunter at the moment, and the rest of the West Coast illegals. Lol!!! =]

Last edited:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Is there anyone else apart from Sydney fans here? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on your teams this season.

P.S Geelong doesn't count :p

SyCoTiC

HSC
I back Sydney though I dare say that Freo will give a damn good run for its money in this season's Premiership. Bloody good line up if you ask me, they're powerful all across the park when they're firing on all cylinders.

SyCoTiC

HSC
I don't see the Crows as a contender this year. Look at that injury list pile up. No way in bloody hell.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Haha same reason. They're way too soft to be in the hunt by season's end but Ross Lyon might slap some sense into the blokes. I can't see them winning it either unless their forward line is firing, where they have a tendency to choke or get sucked in when other teams start to wreak havoc, but I blame that partly on crappy coaching on Grant Thomas' behalf. You saw it the year before against the Swans, he sent big Fraser down to fullback to watch over Bazza just because he felt Maguire couldn't handle him.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah so far i can only see sydney, freo and wce becoming major contenders for the title
well just see how things go after round 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)