The Official Band Dissing Thread (1 Viewer)

heybraham

HSC
AsyLum said:
heybraham listens to hillsong, dude you have no right to diss :p
hey they have awesome harmonies...great to chillax with sometimes. so what if i'm christian....christians are totally :cool:

stamos

sellout
HSC
i like how you started a band dissing thread, then proceeded to list a bunch of bands you don't like without dissing them

way to bore the shit out of me

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Slipknot, fuck you. I got a slipknot album from a friend for my birthday and had to sit through the WHOLE FUCKING DOUBLE CD and look like I was enjoying it cause I didn't want to be a prick.

HSC
withoutaface said:
Slipknot, fuck you. I got a slipknot album from a friend for my birthday and had to sit through the WHOLE FUCKING DOUBLE CD and look like I was enjoying it cause I didn't want to be a prick.

bahahahahaha. i feel somewhat sympathetic.

heybraham

HSC
stamos said:
i like how you started a band dissing thread, then proceeded to list a bunch of bands you don't like without dissing them

way to bore the shit out of me
they are only starting examples, i mean, what's the point of dissing the spice girls

my friend thinks slipknot is the epitomy of rock. every time he says 'check this out' you know youre just in for more random noise. :chainsaw: i know how you feel withoutaface... well kind of, at least i didn't listen to whole bloody album

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
heybraham said:
my friend thinks slipknot is the epitomy of rock. every time he says 'check this out' you know youre just in for more random noise.
if slipknot started making albums of random noise they might actually be worth checking out.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
AC/DC rock.

Fuck fifty cent and his ghay little bum buddies like p-diddy and little john and the east side poofs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)