The Official Crap UAI Thread (1 Viewer)

x.cortez

HSC
Im quite disappointed with my UAI .

But i guess i got what i deserved .

i slacked off towards the end of the year .

Biology killed me heaps . my assessment mark dropped from an 81 to a 69 . terrible . affected my UAI dramatically .

I was aiming for at least an 80 , i got close , but yes as stated before , its a personal disappointment .

Biology: 69
Adv English: 81
General Math: 80
Legal Studies: 86
PDH/PE: 90

UAI: 78.05

seems pretty much spot on .

still disappointed though ><

Good luck to everyone else =)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ccc123 said:
Everybody has their own personal standards, no matter how high or low. If you were aiming for 60 and got it, its a success. If you were aiming for 95 and fall short, its a personal dissapointment.
But the point of this thread is that it is for 'crap' UAIs. That is not crap to most of the state.

Of course it is a disappointment to her - she didn't get what she was aiming for and I extend my commiserations to her as a result, but you don't come in to a thread where people are posting their 60UAIs and say "OMG I GOT 90 I FAIL AT LYFE HANG ME NOW".

ancatdubh

HSC
I got 73.90, which is ok I guess. I got 89 for ancient history, 77 for english, 35/50 extension history, 71 physics, 68 chemistry and 63 maths 2unit (lol). So 73.90 is what I should have expected, even though SAM etc told me I would get >75.

Then I hear of a person at my school who got band 1 in maths and band 3 in the sciences they did, who got a UAI of 85 because they got a band 6 in art *dies inside*.

I missed out on the course I want at USYD by 1.1. Fingers crossed for flexible entry. Pretty please.

Abe07

HSC
I got 99.75, really needed 100 to apply for a research position at Columbia
U. Probably just go in to landscaping with Lincoln Miller... after my plastic reconstructive surgery. Dad also took away the porche, I don't know what I'm going to do. I cant believe I'm saying this but UWS may be on the cards :eek: .

Peace Out

mashiibo

HSC
maninventedmeh said:
62.05? I don't even remember doing the hsc... wtf?
Cheers for slackers xD

My UAI is probably deserving since i gamed and slept all year, I don't really remember going to school...

HSC
Yeah, this thread's for me. I beat some people in here, but not many at all.

But I'm not too worried about it, because there's no particular uni courses which interest me atm anyway.

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
ok so i wanted at least 60.
i said i'd be extremely happy with anything over 50.
and guess what i got?
another case of me missing it by a millimetre.

but who cares.. im already in uni. it doesn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)