• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
india 75/1 after ten overs. dhoni and sehwag tonking it around everywhere by the looks of it.

maharoof has 0/27 after two overs so far. poor bloke...
Yeah
Dhoni is a find, but I have never seen him bat on tv. Im consigined to radio commentary. India have a chance if they can play out the period until the next powerplay

Jimmy_B

HSC
fuck me. india 303/4 after 46 overs.

dhoni makes 183* off 145 balls, 15X4 and 10X6 in his knock. highest ever ODI score by a keeper too. some fucken player.

otay

HSC
ok so Hussey is set to make his debut against the Windies on thursday. I have been looking forward to this for so long. Against an unpredictable and unproven West Indies bowling line-up I think he will produce the goods. How do you guys think he will go?

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
fuck me. india 303/4 after 46 overs.

dhoni makes 183* off 145 balls, 15X4 and 10X6 in his knock. highest ever ODI score by a keeper too. some fucken player.
One a flat pitch and an oval as big as my backyard.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
One a flat pitch and an oval as big as my backyard.
dude, its not like his boundaries just made it to the fence, he made them comfortably, crashing into the rope or the stands. and he played with cramps when he was on 60-odd.

the wicket was a good batting one, but it had a bit of turn. dhoni was just too good on that day. i dont like to really put him on a pedestal, but he is a good find. he got a 150-odd against zimbabwe not too long ago aswell.

he also smashed 2 6's to win the game for india to go up 4-0!

have a good series against sri lanka, and then against the safricans, and they should be looking at him for test matches.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
HSC
haha, doesnt anyone give a shit about the aussies and windies anymore?

well for those who are interested warneys having an awesome spell and west indies need 50 odd to avoid the follow on.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
gayles was their best bowler... sad bunch...

dont think chanderpaul captained very well at all, didnt really manage the pace attack and how very negative overall

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
lmao. I'm sure McGrath and Warney shit themselves at the prospect of bowling to Inzy.

Stoopid americans.

Jimmy_B

HSC
heh, at the alooo being the most feared cricketer around. i'd say that'd be freddie flintoff at the moment.

speaking of which, apparently all the poms are growing mo's in pakistan due to boredom there. it'd be interesting to see how they all look when the test match is on, in 7 days time....

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
I'd say its Warney. If they arent afeared for his bowling, then they are at the prospect of their wives getting SMSed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)