• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Re: The Official Cricket Thread

^ brilliant call.

um, how sweet it is.

SECHABA SA SOUTH AFRICA. *sniff*. beautiful.

Boeta, Gibbsy, Polly, Volkswagen, Hally, the hot chicks in the u17s, you make me proud.

how good is van der Wath though? brilliant. player of the series. he is teh winnar!

brilliant

stick that up your sri lankan asses, you fucked up from the easiest position.

A

adamsaclown

better than a 94 run flogging.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC

Bookie said:
^ brilliant call.

um, how sweet it is.

SECHABA SA SOUTH AFRICA. *sniff*. beautiful.

Boeta, Gibbsy, Polly, Volkswagen, Hally, the hot chicks in the u17s, you make me proud.

how good is van der Wath though? brilliant. player of the series. he is teh winnar!

brilliant

stick that up your sri lankan asses, you fucked up from the easiest position.
yeah i was going to make a comment on the saffer chicks...there was this really hot one with massive funbags, they kept going to her. white/brown top. she was jumping around....what a match.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

Yay GO South Africa....now Australia have to win their next 2 games against Sri Lanka and the game against the proteas and South Africa have to win their next 2 games against Sri Lanka...mening Sri Lanka are not allowed to win n e of their games...hehe

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A

i played cricket on australia day ..

how very australian of me.

on a side note, are the australians guaranteed to be in the VB series final after their win over Sri Lanka tonight?

HSC
N/A

Anyone know the name of the song, which they play on their slow-mo's?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC

pathan hat-trick in first over of the test!!
yessss!!!!!!!!!11!!1!11122

101/6- even seems like a normal match now.

vizman

HSC

anyone catch the run-out by andrew symonds today?...what a beauty :D

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
hey,
i was wondering what u guys think of aus's chances to win the ICC cup. Personally, from their form in the VB series and the disruptions to their side, i think their chances are quite slim.

First of all, you'd expect aus 2 win convincinly against SA and Srilanka, especially at home, but their wins haven't been that. Probably the best bowler in aus is Brett Lee, and there have been problems with fitness with him in the past. If something happens or he is unfit for the cup, then Aus will lose a key bowler and their chances would be almost gone. Unless Gillespie, Kasper or Bichel returns, then Aus won't have such an experienced bowling side, and we have seen what that means with Hopes and Dorey being smashed to all sides of the ground. I dont think Warne should returrn to one-day cricket, as Hogg is a great replacement and ,personally, i think he is a better replacement atm. Plus, he can bat pretty well.

Gilchrist would also need to come back 2 form fast, cause he is a major part of the team ... like jayasuriya, if gilchrist gets going, then aus nearly always wins convincingly. Katich, i think, should be replaced with Jacques because his style of batting does not really suit him as an opener. The team needs sum1 2 complement gilchrist, as an opener, and i think jacques will do a much better job/

I think, especially with West Indies' slower pitches, sub-continental sides such as India and Pakistan., even srilanka have a better chance.

However, one thingg's for sure..nExt year's world cup will definitely be more competitive than the last world cup - all SA, Eng, NZ, India, Paki, WI Aus, Srilanka have a good chance of winning,...i cant wait!!
well.thats my 2 cents..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)