The Official Cricket Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I honestly hope they get rid of Grahem Smith. Or at least lower his batting order (and up Bouchers).

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
brogan77 said:
And I'll give credit to Bozo, even though he INSISTS on running out Clarke at every fuckin opportunity he gets.
i think bozo is just angry in that clown sort of angryness coz Clarke keeps accidentally getting him out. (like that time he kicked it etc)

<3 to Clarke.

HSC
too bad pollock is the main spearhead of their bowling attack, without him SA had no chance of restricting the aussies to less than 300.

oh well

sri lanka will defeat SA tomorrow and we'll whitewash SL in the finals.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
too bad pollock is the main spearhead of their bowling attack, without him SA had no chance of restricting the aussies to less than 300.

oh well

sri lanka will defeat SA tomorrow and we'll whitewash SL in the finals.
i dont know, sri lanka play well in the finals and i expect them to win one at least.
Sanath is just brillaint ! and if sangkarra and jaywardene get some runs the aussies will be trouble.

Pakis look in top form , the one day series with india should be interestin. Shahid Afridi finally playin to his potential..

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Picks for the Allan Border Medal tonight??

i really want Lee to get it, other favourites include Hussey and Ponting.

i personally dont think Hussey has beeen in the side long enough to get there. Ponting?? well i <3 him, but he's won it before.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Punter will get the AB medal, Hussey the onedayer player, Warney for tests, and itll be either bevo or Jaquesey for the domestic.

I should put on a multibet...

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Punter will get the AB medal, Hussey the onedayer player, Warney for tests, and itll be either bevo or Jaquesey for the domestic.
sounds about right, id say jaques would get domestic. if symmo was still in the running for one-dayer, it'd be pretty close between him and hussey.

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
Yep that's right even though goodsirlancelot thinks otherwise....brogan77 u must be the biggest apeman eva

Reject Brogan77/Brogan_77 --LOSER keeps coming back to something that rejected it

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
garbagedump said:
Yep that's right even though goodsirlancelot thinks otherwise....brogan77 u must be the biggest apeman eva

Reject Brogan77/Brogan_77 --LOSER keeps coming back to something that rejected it
swear to god. shut up..
it seems amusing for you to stalk brogan and call him a "moron" or "loser" etc at every opportunity,
yet you are going to an awful lot of trouble to stalk him down and argue with every one of his posts... have a life outside of teh intarwebs.. much?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
brogan77 said:
He's trying to use completely non-sensical insults repeatedly to annoy me. His main one involves me having an account called Brogan_77 (which doesn't exist) which got banned and now I apparently have re-registered with this account brogan77 (which was registered in December 2004). And he then goes on to say, I have been "rejected" and a "moron" after every post I make now, all because I've owned him repeatedly, quite sad really, I feel sorry for him.
well it also amuses me that he insists on calling you a "reject". well i can guarantee that you would be a lot more popular than he is.

i hate hypocrites...... :rolleyes:

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
"He's trying to use completely non-sensical insults repeatedly to annoy me. His main one involves me having an account called Brogan_77 (which doesn't exist) which got banned and now I apparently have re-registered with this account brogan77 (which was registered in December 2004). And he then goes on to say, I have been "rejected" and a "moron" after every post I make now, all because I've owned him repeatedly, quite sad really, I feel sorry for him."

No ...Acutally his orginal account was brogan77 though he created brogan_77, but unlucky for him brogan_77 was rejected LOL
"I've owned him repeatedly" Of course you would..i have not posted anything witty against him..after all he is an experiment in arifical stupidity
"which doesn't exist" When a reject gets banned, it ceases to exist.

"well it also amuses me that he insists on calling you a "reject". well i can guarantee that you would be a lot more popular than he is.
It's pretty sad if one acts like this in the real world.
"I HATE hypcroties" i GREAT comeback mate....maybe u should go to ur other ape friends and work together in an effective reply

I think i will soon put him on my ignore list...i reli don't want to read posts made by apes:rofl:

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Master Yoda said:
i was at yesterdays match again

fuck it was good pity gilly got out n symonds got out cheaply

cant wait for next sunday!

for tonight

test player - warney
odi player - huss
ab medallist - punter
state player of year - jacques

yeah, pretty much agree with all of these.....i think binga could be a darkhourse for the odi player...but jacquesy is the biggest shoe in for state player of the year...

in other news, for any of those interested.....aus under 19s got up over south africa at world cup, beat em by over a hundred runs.....century to tom cooper, wickets to simon keen and moises, good to see the new south walshmen goin good and proving to be the future.....also good to see kiama's very own super sub will sheridan come into the game and bowl a few overs.....

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
garbagedump said:
"well it also amuses me that he insists on calling you a "reject". well i can guarantee that you would be a lot more popular than he is.
It's pretty sad if one acts like this in the real world.
"I HATE hypcroties" i GREAT comeback mate....maybe u should go to ur other ape friends and work together in an effective reply

I think i will soon put him on my ignore list...i reli don't want to read posts made by apes:rofl:
this isnt about my popularity, its about yours vs brogan. in that match, you lose. and its "hypocrite" not "hypcroties"

and, as further proof of your ignorance, and to justify my hypocrite comment, you blasted brogan for putting you on his ignore list, yet you are doing the same.

in short, shut up, leave brogan alone, and only post again when you want to start bringing in some proper logic into your arguments.

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
"for putting you on his ignore list, yet you are doing the same." i said i think i"I think i will soon p"

"Actually most users do not have time to edit their posts and correct typos and also "hypocrite comment" IT''S hypocritical comment

Maybe you should go to your ape friends and learn how to read posts properly...and perhaps even learn ape wit...it will surely surpass your own
In short...Shut up. Stop replying :)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Brogan comes here and brings up points of relevance to this thread, and you come here and talk shit. Whos the moron now? Fuck off back to nonschool, faggot.

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
bJ_Bhoy 87..."points of relevance to this thread" oooooh.....i think jacques will win the state player oooohh..RELEVANT POINTS INDEED! mate
"Whos the moron now?" U are mate..
Cant u use wit to reply rather than resorting to degrading form of swearing...but then again i would not expect much from an ape..
Shut up. Stop posting. :):wave:

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
No, I'd prefer to swear than be witty, especially when the other person is an arsehole. Ill save my wit for people I like. And dont kid yourself, youre no Oscar Wilde on the wit front. So, again, fuck off.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
So far Hussey's got the one dayer, Jaqueseys got the domestic, Warney is currently running first in the tests with daylight second, and Punter looks way too good to get the AB medal. Shit I wish Id of put $$$ on it.

EDIT: Damnit! That coulda been o-week grog money!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)