• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 08/09 (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
ivegot $100 on manu to win

i have no conviction behind that bet, just threw it out there for the sake of it.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
kuytbird said:
And the graph...well.i cant disagree.
but im sur ethe champo one looks a bit different :p
O RLY?

Champions League don't deserve a graph. It doesn't have enough games to warrant a graph. :p

Charizard

HSC
lol manchester united, currently second best team in manchester.

Nice to see a bottom half team take points 2 away from one of the big boys at stamford bridge.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
axlenatore said:
liverpool = fail
Actually they're the most successful club in England. 5 European cups and 18 Leagues to be precise. But if you ignore that small fact then sure, Liverpool equals fail. Just how like if you ignore the fact Derby hardly won any games last season that equals being successful.
(yes I know you'll whinge about the success not being recently, but the numbers speak for themselves.)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Charizard said:
lol manchester united, currently second best team in manchester.

Nice to see a bottom half team take points 2 away from one of the big boys at stamford bridge.
Ouch. That really hurts. :rolleyes:

Counting your chickens already? Don't cry when you draw against Stoke.

seano77 said:
Actually they're the most successful club in England. 5 European cups and 18 Leagues to be precise. But if you ignore that small fact then sure, Liverpool equals fail. Just how like if you ignore the fact Derby hardly won any games last season that equals being successful.
(yes I know you'll whinge about the success not being recently, but the numbers speak for themselves.)
We will equal Liverpool's league record by the end of this season. ;)

Mozza91

HSC
Man United is the best Liverpool haven't won a title in 18 years and definatly won't this year.
Chelsea couldn't even beat United without Carrick,Giggs,Tevez,Nani,Vidic or Anderson

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Mozza91 said:
Man United is the best Liverpool haven't won a title in 18 years and definatly won't this year.
Chelsea couldn't even beat United without Carrick,Giggs,Tevez,Nani,Vidic or Anderson
clearly this kid knows little about football

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
seano77 said:
Derby = epic fail....\
Liverpool may be the most sucessful club in England, but that doesnt stop them equaling fail in the present, saying that liverpool isnt a fail since they are the most succesful english club is the same as saying celtic is the best non latin club as the were the first non latin club to win a european championship. Liverpool need a new manager and a new lineup if they even want to contest the title. They only get results through late goals by either gerrad or torres without those two, liverpool would be looking at a middle position in the premier league table and not even passing out of the group stages of the champions league

Charizard

HSC
Mozza91 said:
LOL you're a fucking tool.

It's not like half those players were injured, they were benched you fucktard. Therefore Ferguson didnt play them because he thought the others players would do a better job, so how is it fair to say Chelsea couldnt beat united without them.

Chelsea had wayne bridge on the bench, Does that mean they can say "LOLOLROFL you couldnt even beat Chelsea without Bridge!!!!1!!"

Man Utd were lucky to get a point in that match, and the fact you've listed Nani in the same breath as giggs and vidic prooves your probably just an asian Man Ut bandwagoner.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Charizard said:
Man Utd were lucky to get a point in that match
Oh sure, we were so lucky indeed. :rolleyes:

We had our chances, you had yours. We were in the lead for 80mins. How does that equate to us being lucky to get a draw? I don't get the logic in that. And the ref screwed us with some dodgy calls. Joe Cole handball and Anelka offside.

A point each was the fair result. Both sides created similar amount of chances. There were no clear winners on the day.

And that guy above does have a point. Man Utd have been the best English team for the past 2 seasons. ;)

Mozza91

HSC
Charizard said:
LOL you're a fucking tool.

It's not like half those players were injured, they were benched you fucktard. Therefore Ferguson didnt play them because he thought the others players would do a better job, so how is it fair to say Chelsea couldnt beat united without them.

Chelsea had wayne bridge on the bench, Does that mean they can say "LOLOLROFL you couldnt even beat Chelsea without Bridge!!!!1!!"

Man Utd were lucky to get a point in that match, and the fact you've listed Nani in the same breath as giggs and vidic prooves your probably just an asian Man Ut bandwagoner.
I was mentioning the players that didn't play that's all I wasn't comparing them to each other.
United were the better team in the 1st half Chelsea were better in the 2nd
What the fuck asian I've supported United for more then 10 years fuck knuckle

Evertonian

HSC
OK you all guys need to calm down ok.
See at least you all go for teams that will consistently win titles and trophies :(

Mozza91

HSC
Evertonian said:
OK you all guys need to calm down ok.
See at least you all go for teams that will consistently win titles and trophies :(
Sorry I just don't my knowledge questioned on a game I've played for 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)