The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Bitterly disappointed, Ronaldo gave the ball away twice and got punished for it. O'Shea made a similar mistake too, in fact we gave away possession heaps of times. Arsenal controlled the midfield fo most of the game but they didn't really look that dangerous on the ball. Ronaldo, why did you have to hit Lehmann's head...?

Anyway, good on the Arse, but it's a dark day for us, wit Chelsea winnin we're tied on 12 points each.

- L1n -

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Bitterly disappointed, Ronaldo gave the ball away twice and got punished for it. O'Shea made a similar mistake too, in fact we gave away possession heaps of times. Arsenal controlled the midfield fo most of the game but they didn't really look that dangerous on the ball. Ronaldo, why did you have to hit Lehmann's head...?

Anyway, good on the Arse, but it's a dark day for us, wit Chelsea winnin we're tied on 12 points each.

God damn it i wake up to see this, utterly demoralized looks like i'll have to unleash the anger on the tennis courts.lol

why do we have no depth,

But story of the week Portsmouth 1st on the table for atleast another week, u beauty.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
although i only watched the 2nd half, i thought arsenal played really well, again, just so good to watch, adebayor could of had more than 1 goal if he could finish better ...

where the fuck did 3 minutes of injury time come from!?!?! i was screaming my head off at the ref topward the end, great win, and fully deserved too, fabregas played outstanding, and carrick was rubbish, we was useless, kept giving the ball away in midfield ...

i thought eboue was excellent aswell, some really important tackles in the 2nd half, great win for arsenal, and back into mid table for us :)

its so good to see solskjaer back in action, puts a smile on ones face ...

we need these big results over the top teams if were a chance this season ...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
fuck, i thought we would win comfortably there
at least i got one prediction right though :S

Jimmy_B

HSC
who the fuck is this johan djorou cunt? he looked unbelievable today. looks a miles better player than senderos and is 2 years younger. frightening prospect.

i've never seen united bitched in midfiled like that at home. ridiculous performance, o'shea looked all at sea, and evra looked a joke in defence.

in the other game, why the hell wasn't crouch starting. as soon as he came on it looked like pennant finally knew where to direct his crosses and he won two uncontested headers in the box. still don't know how liverpool didn't win that game. great goal by drogba though, totally fucked up carragher.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i had a feeling we'd lose, the gunners cant go that lon without a win...they totally destroyed our midfield, y hav oshea when u got carrick ready? that was stupid by fergie, also rooney played shit, ronnie had 2 great chances, y hit him in the face! there is a perfect goal right in front of u..credit to arsenal they played fantastic, which is one of the reasons i like them, as opposed to chelski and crapapool, who btw should have got at least a draw, seems like finishin is again their problem this season...

Portsmouth! wth is goin on in the epl when pompey is on top..lol, good on em, at least they make up these points good for the usual relegation battle/mid table fights.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Really disappointing Man U midfield, considering they've been dominating that area the past few weeks, you'd figure with Scholes back it would only improve. No Giggs certainly showed on their effort

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
O'Shea can defend yes, but he just doesn't know how to pass. Playin him in the holdin role doesn't add much to our firepower. And takin Scholes off for Carrick..? I think Fergie was content wit a draw by that stage.

Anyway we need Giggs to be back, and Rooney back on form.

kevinylng

HSC
definitely. My 4-0 prediction didnt quite go as i planned. And of all people Adebayor scored....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nar i gotta say so far in this short season and for the rest of the season that alonso's goal from halfway or more than halfway is going to be the goal of the year
didnt he score from a similar distance last season?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Beckham's was slightly better I'd have to say.

Unbelievable goal though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
which beckhams goal
can you find it on youtube?

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Liverpool 3 - Tottenham 0 :(

But to Spurs credit, they gave it their all, keeping Liverpool out for an hour.

hachoo

HSC
Riise's Goal truly spectacular, and the 2nd goal was a little contraversial with the offside rule.

Chelsea and Arsenal yet to score after half time.... against Fulham and Shef. United respectively

hachoo

HSC
was one of the arsenal goals an own goal? cos i only see gallas and henry scoring.

Lampard scored both for Chelsea, his second was impressive.

Jimmy_B

HSC
sweet_as said:
Liverpool 3 - Tottenham 0 :(

But to Spurs credit, they gave it their all, keeping Liverpool out for an hour.
one season wonders?

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)