• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Terry, what a cunt!

He plays with a lot of black players for both club & country, so u'd think he'd be over this racist crap :rolleyes:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Very good away victory for us at Blackburn, though we should've scored more had Rooney not missed two great chances in the first half. Ronaldo again was brilliant, and Saha was very good as well. Still 3 points in front, keeping us in good shape ahead of the Old Trafford showdown wit the blue kunts.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
fantastic result, not the best performance we missed a fair few chances, but the 3 points is all that matters considering blackburn are a bogey team for us. Im very happy hopefully we still 3 points ahead by the chelsea game, therefore meaning we can afford a loss or draw because we can make that up.. well im pumped, hopefully no injuries and or suspensions and we can get to new year on top. Btw rumour is we may sign torres..oh and prediction tonite, Aresnal 3-1 liverpool.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Ahead of the big game tonight i'll predict Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool.
I like yo optimism, but unfortunately the Scousers are just too shit away from home. They won't win at Arsenal, unless they flop again in front of goal like previous weeks.

walrusbear

HSC
woot!

half time, it's:
arsenal 1 liverpool 0

EDIT:
arsenal 3 liverpool 0
:D

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I wonder where all the Pool fans have been lately, it's quite sad that they've disappeared.

Arsenal weren't particularly good, Liverpool were just piss poor in the second half. They had their chances in the first half, but were unable to apply to finish and got punished for it. Flamini, Toure and Gallas the scorers, hahaha and Adebayor missed a glarin one on one. Arsenal were lucky to win by that margin I must say, but any team can beat Liverpool at home it seems. All that early season optimism must be sinkin further and further down the drain. Title challengers..? Might as well get ready to fight relegation.

I loved the way Reading played, they were very effective on the ball and deservedly won against Spurs. Berbatov is such a shit kunt, I don't know what the fuss is about over him. Looks like it's the away form that's troublin em, just like the Scousers.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
LMF^^ said:
I wonder where all the Pool fans have been lately, it's quite sad that they've disappeared.

Arsenal weren't particularly good, Liverpool were just piss poor in the second half. They had their chances in the first half, but were unable to apply to finish and got punished for it. Flamini, Toure and Gallas the scorers, hahaha and Adebayor missed a glarin one on one. Arsenal were lucky to win by that margin I must say, but any team can beat Liverpool at home it seems. All that early season optimism must be sinkin further and further down the drain. Title challengers..? Might as well get ready to fight relegation.

I loved the way Reading played, they were very effective on the ball and deservedly won against Spurs. Berbatov is such a shit kunt, I don't know what the fuss is about over him. Looks like it's the away form that's troublin em, just like the Scousers.
The EPL sux. Stick to the A-league!

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:

yeah, where'd benny and them all go? they were a lot of fun.

reading deserved to beat us and comfortably as well. we were poor, but once lennon gets a few more games under his belt we'll look a lot more threatening.

liverpool were shocking against arsenal, but writing them out of the title race might be a bit premature. they've already travelled to manyoo, chelsea, arsenal, bolton and everton this season.

so apart from blackburn and spurs they don't have too many fearsome games left. if they get a good run of results, their signings bed in and gerrard lifts his game they could still win it.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
yeah, where'd benny and them all go? they were a lot of fun.

reading deserved to beat us and comfortably as well. we were poor, but once lennon gets a few more games under his belt we'll look a lot more threatening.

liverpool were shocking against arsenal, but writing them out of the title race might be a bit premature. they've already travelled to manyoo, chelsea, arsenal, bolton and everton this season.

so apart from blackburn and spurs they don't have too many fearsome games left. if they get a good run of results, their signings bed in and gerrard lifts his game they could still win it.
even if liverpool win many more games during the season, i still really doubt they could be in top 4, let alone win the premiership

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Seriously, they have the second worst away record in the league. I admit, they have played a lot of the tough ones already, but all they have managed is just 1 points in all those games. You can't win the league like that.

Who would think they can win all their remaining games at home anyway, I certainly wouldn't think so.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
nope its all over for the pool, better hope for a top4 finish. they have been terrible away, but not much better at home really, and my god i love all that pre season optimisim, "liverpool for the title" etc..idiots. Anyway nicely done by arsenal, i was 1 goal off!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
A real gem right here.

Who's finishing where - Paul Wilson's 2006-2007 Premiership final table

1 Liverpool Will be going all out for the title this season, to judge by Wednesday's Champions League qualifier, and they can get under Chelsea's skin.
:D

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Bolton in their annual season slump, always happens once a season, lose/draw about 6/7 in a row then go on another run to finish in the top 8. It's what we do.
Did anyone else think Rooney had a horrid game this weekend?

hachoo

HSC
Rooney missed loads of goals. He should've probably got a hat-trick in my opinion. Several shots inside the box which even Juan Pablo Angel could score.

Iain Dowie has left Charlton.... they're looking for a new manager... wanna apply? You could probably do a better job then him anyway.

PS. Berbatov was the worst striker to contract. His performance on Sunday was extremely average.

Last edited:

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yea there was a big fuss about berbatov and really he has been playin shit in the epl, but done well in uefa cup...similarly shevchenko apparently stated he would like to move back to italy, this was retracted by the club and him, but he is another striker struggling in the epl. oh and rooney seems to wanna score the good lookin goals rather than the easy tap ins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)