• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
LMF^^ said:
Rossi's gone back to Parma on loan, hopefully it won't be the same as his Tooncastle experience. Pique is going good at Zaragoza, I think they're in a pretty good position in the league atm. But with Vidic at the back, Rio is looking like a world class player again. It's amazing what just one player can bring to the team.

I don't think a player like Lupoli will make it at Arsenal, I heard stories before about Arsenal selling him. Justin Hoyte also spent some time at Championship sides too didn't he...? But what is surprising is that Aliadere is still stuck in the reserves, he looks like he'll never make it at the big time at Arsenal.
Rio said Ade was the player who's given him most trouble this season. Hope he turns him around again this time!

Lupoli is too small for the Premiership but he's got insane skills and his finishing and positional sense is excellent too. He'll score tonnes if he gets game at Napoli.

Hoyte played in the Premiership for Sunderland and has looked shaky a bit this season but when we play him as a right fullback he's been generally excellent so he's found his niche now. Aliadiere is more brittle than Darren Anderton, it's got nothing to do with talent why he won't make it here, I doubt Wenger trusts he can play more than a few games in a row here so we'll try and get rid of him this month.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, Bendtner will be absolutely huge if my Fifa Manager 07 tells the truth. :D

It seems Newcastle has taken a dip in the transfer rumours lately, it was redhot about a month ago but nothing has been done. I just want some defence and a partner for Martins.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
argh, Chelsea down 2-0 v Liverpool

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
One of the Scousers' best games of the season, completely outplayed Chelsea and deservedly won the game. Should've won by more at the end. The most depleted Chelsea squad I have seen for a long long time, Makelele, Carvalho, Terry, Joe Cole, were missing, and then Robben got injured. They are finally have the curse of injuries upon their squad. It's nice to see Cech back though, after the horrible injury he suffered. But in the end, I'm happy enough with Chelsea dropping all 3 points. Thank you Scousers for the present, and we'll go out gunning for the Arses tomorrow.

Oh and Pennant's goal, his best moment in his Liverpool career.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
man utd to RAPE arsenal.

:)

poor chelsea. i like their sponsor. samsung. :p

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
a man utd victory today will mean 10 point gap, if u include goal difference..cmon united this is the biggest chance to get away from chelski..

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
timlay said:
man utd to RAPE arsenal.

:)
You'll see. Cockholes......

Fucken Chelsea, way to blow a good opportunity at applying some pressure on United ahead of tonight. It's not like Anfield's a tough place to win at anyway.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
You'll see. Cockholes......

Fucken Chelsea, way to blow a good opportunity at applying some pressure on United ahead of tonight. It's not like Anfield's a tough place to win at anyway.
We'll see for sure.

Liverpool do have a very impressive league home record, only blemish is their 2 cup humiliations by Arsenal. But Chelsea were poor anyway, the way they played last night, I reckon most teams could've got somethin out of that match.

We'll need a win to capitalise on their loss though, so there'll be extra motivation for us to win at Cashburden Grave.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jeebus this has been a nightmare for Newcastle, and I'm thanking the lucky stars we scraped a 2-2 draw with West Ham.... WILL FAT FREDDY PLEASE GIVE ROEDER SOME FUCKING MONEY TO BUY A DEFENDER OR TWO!?!?!?!!?

As for the liverpool game, it could've been a much larger margin if Kuyt could manage to put a few more of those chances away.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
yes...

but cech might have saved it..if he was 100%

haha. he looks like hes prepared for rugby with the headgear. :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lol you gotta feel sorry for him :eek: His reflexes werent as good as he used to be, but I'm sure he'll be back to his best ;)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
timlay said:
yes...

but cech might have saved it..if he was 100%

haha. he looks like hes prepared for rugby with the headgear. :D
Er... I think not...? Unless he is superhuman.

Anyway around 30mins to kick off, I'm so looking forward to this, even more so than the game against Chelsea. I got a quiz tomorrow too but I guess I won't dwell too much on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)