The Official Hip-Hop/R&B Thread 2009 (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yep i'll be at lupe also, in front of stage tix, will be with 3 others. so who actually got tickets?

old.skool.kid

HSC
lovin 'brooklyn we go hard' atm, any idea when jay's next album is coming out?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
got 3 front and 1 floor2 tix (bought them on 2 seperate occasions...will have to do the 2 ticket trick to make sure that i can sneak in the front too...coz i bought the tix and have to take responsibility that i fkd up

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
nice to hear! i always seem to fuck up with ticket purchases....when the nas tix were sold for his concert that never happenned, i only bought 8 instead of 9. haha

i've been checking out some of his mixtapes and they are unbelievable some really good fucking tracks.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lil wayne is just bad in general.

also word is going round that immortal technique and chino xl is coming out in may, definately hitting that up.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
more rumours (from dj hurricane, ex-dj of the beastie boys) saying that ghostface/raekwon/kardinal offishall/joe budden + more doing a massive tour.

shit
sounds
AMAZING!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hahah yeh some 'DJ' said it on ITM. hopefully thats true.

been waiting to see ghostface and raekwon for agesssssssssssssssss...and i never ever ever imagined joe budden would ever come out here!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hahahhaha yeahh man... who else u think gonna come??? im hoping to fucking god its like d.i.t.c, das efx, smif n wessun, black moon, gangstarr, pete rock and cl smooth, rakim, krs one, black star.

like a rock the bells tour for aus. would be the best festival aus has ever seen without a fucking doubt.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
yo, that BIG track is off the hook. love that. i remember watching that youtube vid of him on the streeet years ago.

he's mad talented.

Paper Trail is great,

Lil Wayne is growing on me.

50 cent is a boss nicca lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)