The Official "ive f*cked my HSC already" thread. (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
ok guys. some of us feel we've completely gone and fucked our hsc in the arse and feel there is totally no way of pulling us out of the black hole, no matter how well we do from now on. this thread exists for people to mourn the loss of any hopes and dreams of any future we once previously had.

the big question is, how can we do better?
advice from previous hsc students who began fucking their hsc, but picked up their act and owned everybody in the end, wanted.

richz

Re: The Official "ive fucked my HSC already" thread.

drink red bull and cram the nite be4 the exam

ishq

brown?
HSC

everyone goes through shit times. its only term 2 - don't give up :) just try to pull up your ranks in those small assessments until the big fat ugly trials come along. what's done is done - and unless you kill everyone above you in the rank tally, you cant change it.

try and get into a study routine and follow it through :)

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

red bull and cramming also help. a lot.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC

xrtzx said:
drink red bull and cram the nite be4 the exam
pansy. drink beer.

rama_v

HSC

EATAPIE said:
pansy. drink beer.
Killing of you brain cells in the year you need them most ain't good advice. Drink water and stay healthy :D

Dragie

HSC

ishq said:
. what's done is done - and unless you kill everyone above you in the rank tally, you cant change it

Hmmm...that's a thought...

stainmepink

HSC

ishq said:
everyone goes through shit times. its only term 2 - don't give up :) just try to pull up your ranks in those small assessments until the big fat ugly trials come along. what's done is done - and unless you kill everyone above you in the rank tally, you cant change it.

try and get into a study routine and follow it through :)

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

red bull and cramming also help. a lot.

yeah, we thought about killing people with higher ranks but then we realised it was against the law in some way or another. and thanks, its only term 2. thats what we need to hear! motivation for all!!!

stainmepink

HSC

EATAPIE said:
pansy. drink beer.
coming to the exam with a hangover is an even better idea. with any luck we'll throw up during the exam, and hopefully will be able to get an estimate due to sickness. *strokes invisible beard*. sly ... very sly.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

It's too early to completely have ruined your chances in getting into the top ranks internally.. and perfoming your best in the actual HSC... which is the best you can do....

ladyknight

HSC

I sucked throughout the year, but in the last month or two managed to cover what I needed with intense study- its hard to click your brain into the mode needed, but once you do figure out the wrong ideas you had, you zoom through it so just relax and stay focused despite your dissappointments.

Luck to all!

Gangels

HSC

Hey your not on your own. I think i fucked up my HSC when i started my School certificate and failed that miserablly. I should've known that, if only i had known.
My plan is to work hard for the rest of the year. The problem is that that has been my plan everyday since the first day of year 11, truthfully, I'm a procrastinator and that is probably the worst quality in the world.

And something tells me that cramming two years of Modern history, maths and english into one night may be slightly difficult but i'll take your word for it. If only i had a compute in brain instead of this pile of mushy manure. Ah well, i'll learn to live on the street early.:).....................:mad1:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

gobaby said:
ok guys. some of us feel we've completely gone and fucked our hsc in the arse and feel there is totally no way of pulling us out of the black hole, no matter how well we do from now on. this thread exists for people to mourn the loss of any hopes and dreams of any future we once previously had.

the big question is, how can we do better?
advice from previous hsc students who began fucking their hsc, but picked up their act and owned everybody in the end, wanted.
Just because you stuffed up 1 or 2 assignments does it mean you give up? No, don't start acting like a 10 year old and think everythings bullshits and because of that there's no point in trying. Embrace the fact that you still have an opportunity to change. Learn from your mistakes and work your ass off from now on. What's done is done you can't change that, but you do hold the power to change that mark you get at the end of the day.

pink668

HSC

there's hope... there's hope... there's hope...

to pick yourself up and pull your act together is hard... i flunked nearly all of my assessments, and right now, i feel so demoralised and discouraged. i don't want to study. i don't want to touch my textbooks. its sh!t... i reckon i'm going to fail my midcourse exams as well.... life has never been worse....

but as the others have said: there's hope, there's hope, there's hope!

up all nite

HSC

pink668 said:
there's hope... there's hope... there's hope...

to pick yourself up and pull your act together is hard... i flunked nearly all of my assessments, and right now, i feel so demoralised and discouraged. i don't want to study. i don't want to touch my textbooks. its sh!t... i reckon i'm going to fail my midcourse exams as well.... life has never been worse....

but as the others have said: there's hope, there's hope, there's hope!

DITTO!..i stuffed up my assesments.. i rekon my ranks r shit.... and wen u feel soo down and out.. u dont wana even think abt piking urself up and opening ur text book and studying....

my half yearlys were a MAJOR kick up the ass.....
pull it together i say.. pull it together

Last edited:
A

ahmad thaher

Yea if u did bad in one or 2 assesments it wont matter alot.. since UAI + HSC = 100 ( ur final mark) so if u do really shit and get a 30 out of 50 for UAI.. u can study ur balls off and get a 45 out of 50 in HSC so ull end up gettin 30+45= 75% finall mark which isnt that bad..:bomb: just study hard for ur trails, do well in them and everything wil be perfect if uve stuffed ur half yearlies!!! :eek:

Jaydels

HSC

hopeles5ly said:
Just because you stuffed up 1 or 2 assignments does it mean you give up? No, don't start acting like a 10 year old and think everythings bullshits and because of that there's no point in trying. Embrace the fact that you still have an opportunity to change. Learn from your mistakes and work your ass off from now on. What's done is done you can't change that, but you do hold the power to change that mark you get at the end of the day.
Yup I agree. There's no point in feeling sorry for yourself coz you stuffed up. Use it as inspiration to work your arse off for the next 5-6 months to get good marks. It really isn't too late. I failed some of my first assessments last year, spent a day or so feeling sorry for myself coz i "screwed up my hsc", but then decided to pull my socks up and improve my rank. I didn't perform exceptionally well throughout the year, but i still did pretty good and ended up with 94 uai. So...DON"T GIVE UP!!!

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Yeah i thought i screwed my hsc too. And i was heading to failure very quickly. I got my act together at and after the trials, got my summaries done, realised i could actually do it. A bit of self-confidence never goes astray. uai 92.75. You can do it guys :D

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
oh you poor kiddies, its too early to have said you screwed your hsc. there is so long to go its not funny.

Gangels

HSC
blackfriday said:
oh you poor kiddies, its too early to have said you screwed your hsc. there is so long to go its not funny.
So long to go? Not for me. In year 8, 2 terms takes forever, but now its nothing.
I'm scareded:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)