The Official 'Rove [LIVE]' Finale Thread. (1 Viewer)

corro

HSC
so glad its over, rove is fucking shit, worst ever

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
corinne is terrible on rove, they make her too stupid, but i love her on the glass house, she's often evry witty without being goofy gangly girl like on rove

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
dead cactus said:
corinne is terrible on rove, they make her too stupid, but i love her on the glass house, she's often evry witty without being goofy gangly girl like on rove
but rove targets the lowest common denominator

pungpui

HSC
its just not funny...and he fucked up the interview wit George and Catherine...that interview was just soooo crap...we learnt nothing, it wasnt funny, nothing productive was said...

all that glitters is just LAME...nearly as lame as CSI Parramatta on 2dayfm morning show...

dont get me started on the 'what the' shit

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
pungpui said:
its just not funny...and he fucked up the interview wit George and Catherine...that interview was just soooo crap...we learnt nothing, it wasnt funny, nothing productive was said...

all that glitters is just LAME...nearly as lame as CSI Parramatta on 2dayfm morning show...

dont get me started on the 'what the' shit
he also needs to stop starting interviews with "your looking great"

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I wanted to see Maroon 5 on rove but missed it, did they perform?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I just HATE how Rove copies David Letterman.

Lets see...

An Opening Monologue...

What The... (as his form of 'The Top 10 list')

How he takes a picture of a celebrity and puts his mouth in theirs and talks (e.g. John Howard) - Letterman started that ages ago.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea, letterman's sick.
I'm sick of people bagging out letterman, they're just stupid douches.

I agree tho.. rove does copy letterman, but he does it so shit... i hate rove.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
What i didnt like in that episode was when rove made some comment about a sick person, or something...and then said Michael Jacksons name, which is very unoriginal - and was like "YES!!!!!!!! STILL GOT IT!" and asked for applause and all.

He's a real prick.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Once whilst actually watching a bit of rove at the start the camera changed to an overhead angle and you could see Rove and the crowd.
Behind a little barrier was this guy in a roadie uniform (all black with a radio transmitter) was kneeling there, and everytime Rove would introduce a new name or say something "funny" he would wind up his hand for laughs and applause...

Thus Rove is too stingy to afford an Applause box and yeh...

I HATE ROVE... thank god its over....

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I hate to tell you, but all shows with a live audience do that. I was in the audience for Funniest Home Videos once (hey, somebody has to do it!) and the floor manager (I think that's what he was called) bascially said that we had to laugh as hard as we could at anything we found remotely funny. And of course, because people have made the effort to show up and be in the audience, they don't want to just sit there, so they laugh at the stupid fucking jokes. But Rove is just a stupid unfunny little shithead.

And I don't like Letterman either. I dunno, he just seems too smug for a mostly unfunny old guy. The gimick segments are kinda funny (Top 10, Is This Anything? for about two runs through, Will it float? ditto), but then, that's what they're made for - to distract attention away from the unfunny host.

Why has Rove got the gold Logie twice now? And why the fuck is he so arrogant that he was to be drawn holding the Logie in the 10 ad?

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
Rove does not know how to crack jokes- it's just memorised shit. He reminds me of Mike Moore and Ray Martin. Fake image and all. Except, of course, he is seen in a very positive light (cos his hair is actually real).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)