The Official "Thank God Year 11 Is Over" Thread (1 Viewer)

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
i got one more week to go kevin.. damn you~~!!
hahahah I feel sorry for you :p When you'll be doing your exams I'll be bludging :p

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
.....me onli two days.. =P.. yeay..
but look at the bright side, no exam result till much later.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yeh, da next few months ish gona be hell for us >< muh teacher actual told me that it be da hardest time in ur life and i believe that.

nevertheless i wish all of u da best and get da mark u deserve and get into whatever u want

jus remember ` a person can fall many times, but is never a failure till until they give up ... u may find it hard sometimes, but if u keep goin at it u will get whatever u want, maybe not today or tomorrow but it will happen.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ooh...year 11 is *almost* over!!!! strange how incredibly fast its gone...and although im really really looking forward to yr 12 at the same time im kinda like "i dont wanna leave, ever!!!" coz once im in yr 12 i'll KNOW that the end is nigh. eeeep. but aside from that im heaps excited bout yr 12, and heaps motivated to study as well. this year has been more of a learning experience than anything, before yr 11 started i thought getting an assessment every month was harsh. haha, little did i know it would soon be every week! but its been a fun year :p

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
every week?! holly molly. xD
how come no one told me that... xD

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I don't think you'll be getting an assessment every week, so there's no need to panic just yet.

I_F

klaw

HSC
oh... an assessment every week.. hahahah no way... first term yr 12 you get like one assessment for each subject... or at least I got one assessment from 2U and 3U maths

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Happy or sad??

For all of you in year 11,
are you happy or sad??

Happy? .... final exams are over, holidays coming, fresh start to the year soon, first holidays in ages where you don't have to study or do asssignments, school will END soon as you'll go into year 12 and you're glad because you hate school, getting older

Sad??....HSC will start, every exam counts, studying, decisions!! (uni,careers, subjects), last year of school, time flies

klaw

HSC
Happy... assessments actually count towards something now... I'd rather do yr 12 than waste another yr

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'm happy because for Year 12, I'll be able to drop Extension English and I won't have a piano exam to worry about. :)

I_F

klaw

HSC
insert-username said:
I'm happy because for Year 12, I'll be able to drop Extension English and I won't have a piano exam to worry about. :)

I_F
hahah I also hate EE1

[Damo]

HSC
I think year 12 is good because before major exam bloks we have holidays. ie: b4 1/2 yearlies we havce 3 weex holis, trials, 2 weeks and HSC 2 weex as well.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
For those of you hovering in the limbo known as the year 11 and year 12 holiday gap that is coming up I have one major piece of advice...
START YOUR MAJOR WORKS SOON!
It doesn't matter if all you do is scribble a little bit and make absolute crap stuff up, you should make something of a start because this is the one thing you can do without being taught since all the guidelines are on the net - and if you do make considerable progress then depending on the subject you'd have gotten the hardest bit out of the way. Otherwise you may be one of those people who have to finish their mw while their trials are happening so that they can't study as much as they need. So listen up guys(and gals) this is your great chance to get ahead!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kami said:
For those of you hovering in the limbo known as the year 11 and year 12 holiday gap that is coming up I have one major piece of advice...
START YOUR MAJOR WORKS SOON!
It doesn't matter if all you do is scribble a little bit and make absolute crap stuff up, you should make something of a start because this is the one thing you can do without being taught since all the guidelines are on the net - and if you do make considerable progress then depending on the subject you'd have gotten the hardest bit out of the way. Otherwise you may be one of those people who have to finish their mw while their trials are happening so that they can't study as much as they need. So listen up guys(and gals) this is your great chance to get ahead!
thanks for the advice :p i was planning to start ideas for my drama IP. im counting down the days till the end of yr 11 now - 5 to go. yay

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
aiyahh... 1 exam to go <photography> but dun neccessarily care coz im dropping it.. thank god yr 11 is over? oh dear.. starting yr 12 is hell oh my goodness... everythinggg counts now dammit :cries:

klaw

HSC
I would much rather have everything count now than spend another year doing stuff that don't count towards anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)