The Official University of Sydney Toilet Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
I really <3 the quad one. It's usually very clean, quiet and empty. Though I do try to avoid it during common break times cos all the girlies gather there to chat and fix their hair and do other non-poo related shit. When I finish, I can check myself in the the full length mirror to see if my skirt is tucked into my undies.
Also, the cubicle at the very end of the line is always dark so you can experience what it's like to shit in total darkness - I personally enjoy it.

5 stars.

shinning

HSC
me too, i love the quad ones. most of the dirty ones are where people usually go to, like merewether, carslaw, fisher, etc... i like the toilets next to subway, usually filled with people, but its always clean (minus the wet floor)

bineal

HSC
PNR Building Toilets

Pros: Nothing
Cons: Gay people graffitiing like faggots. Toilets stink like shit, piss and shit on the floor.

yeah i have to take fucking squats to shit there because it really is that bad. I'm also sick of these fucking asian cunts and Wilko standing on the fucking ring like a fucking monkey and making a fucking mess all over.

HSC
i like the subway, eastern avenue, quad, and holme building toilets, theyre always fairly nice i think :) and fairly convenient, esp the quad.

some additions:

woolley building -
pros - quiet, large window, fairly clean
cons - you may just get lost on your way in and out if youre not familiar with the woolley building..

outside chem lecture theatres -
pros - good for a quick stop before your boring chem lecture
cons - only 1 toilet so can be a line. also kinda smells..

heydon laurence -
pros - always clean and quiet, good soap and handtowels.
cons - well, who has classes in there aside from biology students?

macleay -
pros - hand towels.. quiet...
cons - under the stairs, can be creepy if light off..

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
i like the subway, eastern avenue, quad, and holme building toilets, theyre always fairly nice i think :) and fairly convenient, esp the quad.

some additions:

woolley building -
pros - quiet, large window, fairly clean
cons - you may just get lost on your way in and out if youre not familiar with the woolley building..

outside chem lecture theatres -
pros - good for a quick stop before your boring chem lecture
cons - only 1 toilet so can be a line. also kinda smells..

heydon laurence -
pros - always clean and quiet, good soap and handtowels.
cons - well, who has classes in there aside from biology students?

macleay -
pros - hand towels.. quiet...
cons - under the stairs, can be creepy if light off..
Just an extra note for the toilets in Heydon Laurence,

There are showers adjacent to the urinals and the walls are painted blood red. Very quaint.

HSC
Just an extra note for the toilets in Heydon Laurence,

There are showers adjacent to the urinals and the walls are painted blood red. Very quaint.
well, the girls ones are how i described anyway... and they have mild green walls...

JustAnotherOne

HSC
Law Library:

Pros- Clean, generally no queues, always got soap

Cons- No air ventilation system with predictable results.

Physics:

Pros- Clean, not many people

Cons- Doors are easy to see over, one of the sinks doesn't work.

Bosch:

Pros- Huge, so queues and at least one of them should be clean
Cons- In the middle of nowhere

If you're an asshole like me, the disabled ones are normally clean, spacious and private, even when the others are a mess. Nobody said you have to actually have a wheelchair, you know...

blackratpoo

HSC
carslaw one is so fucking ferril. i would rather shit in public then go in there. went once never again. a guy put is leg under my cubicle. i fucking bolted people. scary shit. gay cunt-trolls. *WARNING: u will probably get assraped if you go to carslaw toilets!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Law building: cleanest and best. poor lighting though if you want to do your makeup etc.

Mereweather: pure aids. avoid mereweather at all costs if unless you want to contract dysentry. full of dirty fob asians who dont wash their hands and piss/shit all over the walls/floor and break down doors etc. It would probably be more hygenic to piss yourself than use mereweather toilets.

average toilets which arent too bad: eastern avenue, fisher library, eco & business building, scitech, JFR, will add more as i think of them.

not-so-great toilets which id only use if necessary: carslaw (currently being rennovated anyway), old teachers college

HSC
I would only go to carslaw if I wanted to get raped by a hobo with AIDS.

What on earth is wrong with the toilet paper in pharm toilets, you have to pull each individual square out one by one. I don't have time for this shit when my lecture's going to start any minute. The biggest UGH.

winkwinkmachink

HSC
I would like to warn people not to go to the unisex toilets in the Transient building!! I once walked in, and there was a small child running around with his pants down, and his father (at least I assume it was his father) peeing with the cubicle door open...

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the renovation the university did to the Carslaw toilets. Well needed improvements.

Arachne

HSC
Loving the Old Teachers College loos. Finally, toilets that are clean, actually have handtowels in the dispensers and don't smell like a mix of poo and Pine-O-Clean.

The ones in the Holme building are pretty good as well, and they actually have tampon/pad/deodorant dispensers too. That's always nice to know :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only been to one toilet at USyd and its the one in the medical museum.

Saph

HSC
Without a doubt, the best toilets in the entire University-

Seymour Center

Pros

• Clean
  • Ridiculously clean
  • So sparklingly clean it looks like a robot comes through every ten minutes and polishes all the chrome and mirrors
  • Beautiful shiny decor with tasteful red interior
  • Always empty during the day (obviously not if there is a show at night)
Cons

• Slightly out of the way, around 5 minutes walk from Eastern Avenue, so not great if you're in a hurry.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Ground level of Watt Building is a good option for students needing to go if they are in Wallace. Our faculty doesn't have many students so the building is generally quiet.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
BUMP. New buildings, new lovely and grandiose toilets!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)