The Official Warhammer Thread. (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
Who plays Warhammer Fantasy or Warhammer 40,000? What race?

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
i used to play it ages ago but i ended up selling all of mine on ebay because i got a computer instead haha, i used to collect space marines and lizardmen.

good times but i'd rather play the video game instead :p

lengy

HSC
It's not the same. Unless they make Warhammer Fantasy with the Total War engine or a turn based game it's not as fun. Plus all the painting and modelling make it worth while. I've played Dawn Of War and I'm waiting for Mark Of Chaos but I'll still play tabletop cause I enjoy painting my models. I just started anyways. Got Battle For Skull Pass and I'm going with Dwarves.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
lengy said:
It's not the same. Unless they make Warhammer Fantasy with the Total War engine or a turn based game it's not as fun. Plus all the painting and modelling make it worth while. I've played Dawn Of War and I'm waiting for Mark Of Chaos but I'll still play tabletop cause I enjoy painting my models. I just started anyways. Got Battle For Skull Pass and I'm going with Dwarves.
When you die from inhaling crappy model paint fumes your little toys are going to be the only ones at your funeral, then they are going to go out and have fun like you should be.

lengy

HSC
Yeah, okay, whatever cowboy. Plus... I like the paint fumes. :eek:

madcat939

HSC
warhammer 40k suxs the *** it is so F****g crap. i use to play, i collected black templers and tau. and no i'm not shit at painting and no i'm no shit at gaming. i beat all the game shop workers in my area and whoever wanted to verse me. And i have 4500 point black templers army and 750 point tau army.
Oh and if u want to make the best 500 point army ever. Buy a demon prince and and a box of korne bersekers. only use 12 korne beskers and upgrade the demon prince heavily with demonic wings, etc. i can't remember the rest.
that 500 point army is unstoppable. the only way to beat it is play a game of table quarters against it and than the opponent stands a small chance of winning.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
What: 40k, Blood Angels.
Why not: Too expensive, noone to battle, lame.

lengy

HSC
You could game at Games Workshop. Thursday nights is battle night.

AznPrsuazn

HSC
i love it, i started yonks ago and iv always loved the characters, i never actually got into the gaming side of it thought, jus the painting and the collecting:D i stil hav all mine haha
i collect necrons, tyranids, and chaos thousand sons hehe

lengy

HSC
Eldar have a new codex out this week. Mark Of Chaos is coming soon and Dark Crusade came out this week as well.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why bother with the TT when you can play the beautiful Relic recreations in the Dawn of War anthology!

What: 7000 point Dark Eldar army, 1500 point Dark Angels Redux (modified for special rules)
Why not: LOLLERSKATES LOSERS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)