The Offpsring (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
they have a couple of good new songs. alot better live then studio thats for sure, not over produced.
I have their Conspiracy Of One album, but it's terrible. I haven't bought their new one yet so if it's an improvement on that, maybe,

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
You probably know this, but I hate you.
rofl dont worry i tell him every second of the day :D

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by Loz#1
I have their Conspiracy Of One album, but it's terrible. I haven't bought their new one yet so if it's an improvement on that, maybe,
oh conspiracy isnt good, they know that too, they only played want you bad from it and then just forgot about it. splinter is pretty good, not as good as smash or americana but so much better then conspiracy

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe americana was cool :)

I really like all their albums, my fave would have to be Ixnay and Splinter though :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
w0w you really are a fucktard!

you musnt read what i say and only pick up words aye ?

here let me make it easier for you

YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!! YOU ARE A FUCKTARD!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl. YOu obviously dont know how bored i am :D

there was NO argument there :D

well the fact you are a fucktard really isnt an argument merely a fact of your existence.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Did you have to bring your pathetic little argument into this thread?
Originally posted by AsyLum
hehe americana was cool :)

I really like all their albums, my fave would have to be Ixnay and Splinter though :)
Yah, Ixnay is my fave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)