The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

Hempy

Omgosh I finished the HSC!!! I'm not nearly as happy and excited as i anticipated, I think I am just exhausted. Also my extension history exam was bad, so I guess I ended on a bad note. And I know I seriously screwed up the HSC and my uai. But what the hell! It's finally over!!!!
Now time for sleep...

VQ

HSC
jake2.0 said:
FINALLY THE TRAUMA IS OVER

wierd thing is now, i have absolutely nothing to do except watch TV cause everyone else is still going
EXACTLY, all my best pals are doing business, some are doing econs, so we won't be able to hang out until then >.<

Besides, it is this 'sad' feeling that the last connection with high school (except for the UAI part and graduation ceremony) has passed >.<

_Benji_

HSC
Hempy said:
Now time for sleep...
no..... time to get very drunk and party!!!

whooooo!!!

i cant believe school's like.....gone....over....finito!! XD

damn no excuse for getting out of doing other things.....*sigh*

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ah that sucks, drama being the last exam. finished yesterday and buoy, im so bloody relieved.

i can't wait to get on my flight tonite

gothedoggies

yay its all over...im so excited iv been jumpin uo n down like a little kid on red cordial since i walked out of ext hist exam...

freaked

HSC
jake2.0 said:
FINALLY THE TRAUMA IS OVER

wierd thing is now, i have absolutely nothing to do except watch TV cause everyone else is still going
Haha, same with me. I don't want to do anything but sleep anyway. I studied all day everyday for my exams and now I am just exhausted.

Captain Karl

HSC
Thank god its finally over. Finished with physics yesterday. Went to the beach then went to the club to celebrate. Then went to one of those late night movies after havin a few beers - awesome fun. Scary movies aren't that scary when you dont really comprehend whats goin on

I know what you mean aye, nothing to do with my days anymore.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
funny enough, I found myself going through the 2 unit maths paper today... weird!!!...

I guess im still trying to ware off all the studying...

I got to kick myslef for not figuring out the easiest questions in the exam!!!...

I guess sometimes, when u dont have to study, u just do!!!

poisoned_veins

fucking yeah i'm finished!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!
Yeah, ok it really hasn't sunk in yet. Been working since my last exam... tiredness.... wish I could jsut sleep tomorrow but I'm going shoe searching for the formal.... who can't be bothered going to their formal?? It'll be the last time we'll see everyone from our year.... damn I can't wait to not see so many stupid people every day LOL. Not that i'll get a good uAI cos I fucked up my HSC... hoping for above 70 right now....
xxoo
D.

boringhousewife

HSC
Yes I am also finished. for this year anyway. I'm doing pathways so Monday I start biology and maths (general). I could do these two with my eyes shut so this year (and next) should be a breeze. At least the stressful bit is over!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I'm finished, thank fuck. Celebrated by touching base with my Uncle's bar in Enmore/Newtown (the Dukes something or other), and then going and seeing The Bangles at their Enmore Theatre gig (with FREE dancefloor tickets provided by my cousin). Woot!

Angel10

HSC
well, ive finished mine wednesday last week....so relieved!!! havent start partyin tho as im waitin for my pals to finish theirs! one of my pals finished hers afta maths which i reckon sux! man! i dont get it...i didnt stress at all!! i only hope its a gud thing....during my exams i felt i was doin all i cud but now im not sure.... s any1 here s scared more of wat their folks guna say than yer........ coz i am.....i only need 70s to get the course i want at uni but my folks thinks thats a rely poor result...(thats the result i was aimin 4)....so im kinda scared.....
nwayz im just glad that ive finished my hsc.....
i reckon mathematics was the hardest!!! i didnt get to finish it!!!! id b lucky to get 20% o sumfin.....

aim2fire

AIMZ
HSC
I finished last wednesday on the 2nd.. i couldnt believe it, i still cant now. "study.. study.." is still in the back of my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)