The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

Bree1987

Anarchronistic Enigma
HSC
i finished yesterday with food tech in the afternoon
and i don't think it's sunk in fully yet
that there's no more school
no more hsc
no more study
no more exams!!!
i just...can't believe it haha

H.S.What?

HSC
fffffffiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeedddddddddd ttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhssssssssssscccccccccc mmmmmmmmmmmooooooooootttttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrfffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrsss!!!!!!!!!!

cate_7x

HSC
ieprjn er;904r m389-30m r,33mhripm' rf0-3r9'aw y[3m thp3t m901111!!*#&*^$*^$!!!!

ive FINISHED!!!

flying_dragon

HSC
Yeh how good does it feel to finish the thing? Now I can go back to doing...nothing...just like in school...

Finished with physics on the 4th, and caught a convention the day after. Wasnt too happy about my first week, but it went alright after that. Just stupid maths and legal and AOS messed me up.

Anyway, now I can go sleep and eat and LIVE again!!!

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
yeah!!! FINISHED!!! YEAH!!!
post post post!!! yeah!!!
now to wait til december >.>

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
So it has ended. And i'm like meh, doesn't feel all that important yet.

jackcass2

biggest anti climax for me. i had 3.5 weeks break in the middle of my exams and had hospitality and business studies on the 2nd and 3rd last days of the hsc. finished in style by heading out to greenwood hotel and pickin up a nice lil chicky babe. got an 18th tonight, another 18th saturday, my school graduation and formal on monday. this is where the climax will be i reckon. some people just got out of the last exam and yelled 'fuk yeah' as loud as they could - i was like that but just kept it to myself :D was happy like all day

cimbom

HSC
unbelievable that i have finished. it hasn't hit me yet- today is 11/11/05- the day i finish... it's like i'm looking on today from retrospect or something, i feel like i should be studying for the next exam... but then i realise that THERE IS NO OTHER EXAM! HSC IS OVER!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
cimbom said:
unbelievable that i have finished. it hasn't hit me yet- today is 11/11/05- the day i finish... it's like i'm looking on today from retrospect or something, i feel like i should be studying for the next exam... but then i realise that THERE IS NO OTHER EXAM! HSC IS OVER!
yay finished with ecos!!

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
ooohhh yeahhh
about time i get to post on here and fuck it feels good :cool:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Omg, I still can't believe it, hahah I just kept it to myself, but IM FINISHED!!!!! hmm I wonder how many people are doing drama...

jamin791

HSC
YAH I JUST FINISHED WITH ECOS!!! OMG it took so bloody long having to go for all 4 weeks just got so over last night. But ecos was good and now its just the long wait. Have fun everyone we're all done!

success

HSC
OMG! I can't believe this day has finally come! Its taken 13 years!

It felt so good walking out of economics! It was the biggest relief! I nearly cried! I couldn't believe it! Oh well!

All done, wipe my hands clean of that and move on!

"don't cry beause its over, smile because it happened"

Counterfeit

HSC
wow, look at me posting...

why arent i happier?

This morning i was ecstatic...

oh wait maybe its cuz the drama exam was absolute shit and upon checking my rankson the BOS website the seubmitted the fucking wrong one for art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)