The People of USyd (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sarah168 said:
geez, u used to be a heaps decent guy...
but then he got into the greens way of things.
and menstrual bukkake.
mostly the latter.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I-Jizzter - good bloke. have met him at a gig.
shelley - types like a retard. or is that elizabeth. can't recall
Ur_inner_child - loves band camp way too much
1Time4thePpl - fag
absolution* - at first he seemed like a nice bloke. lets face it, he was. then he started chronically PMSing. moody and temperamental. Hell even my attempts to help him have gone unrewarded.
sarevok - seems alright, except deletes all his contributions and replaces them with 'zzzz'
ToO LaZy ^* - nice guy. saved my ass many times. penetrated it many others
spin_spin_sugar - pretty cool. was my IR/MKTG/ECOP/ECMT buddy. Now all the mentioned minus the ECMT> Tig dearly misses her
Gordo - a decent bloke. don't care for a lot of his interests though
~*HSC 4 life*~- apparently really ridiculously good looking. however this comment was made by waf. and we all know which side of the fence waf sits on: the liberal side
Kow_dude - seems nice and helpful enough
withoutaface - ok guy. has strange tastes in girls. a bit too much of a liberal engo
xiao- too smart and fob for his own good.
sarah- good person.

jpr333

HSC
Postcount plus 1
PS crap thread
PPS you aren't e-cool absolution die in a house fire asap

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
1Time4thePpl said:
~*HSC 4 life*~- apparently really ridiculously good looking. however this comment was made by waf. and we all know which side of the fence waf sits on: the liberal side
although that was sweet of him to say, he lied!

oh and i'm impressed you included all the asterisks and tildas in my shithouse username lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
although that was sweet of him to say, he lied!

oh and i'm impressed you included all the asterisks and tildas in my shithouse username lol
don't be. i copy and pasted the bos usyd roll call.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
edit, for 1time:

well that just ruined the high point of my night :rolleyes:

not :p

anyway, sleep is calling me..looks like the V wore off

HSC
1time: likes it up the exit hole, a tad to enthusiastic about uni, sexable
absolution*: top comedian, nice guy, offers manly sex for help in acct
waf: has been spotted many times...would totally love to meet my fobilicious girl-friends
spin spin: once thought to be black...was hinted by an unamed member :) thank god i cleared that up..now classified as totally sexable
hsc4life: ill go with the flow...OMGOMG so hHOT! <3
sarah168: uber smart...too bad she likes gay subjects such as ECON. :p
sarevok: nice guy, helps me in 3/4 of my subjects..U GO GIRL! <3
kow_dude: quite helpful..etc etc.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
1Time4thePpl - really weird geekish type that is way too enthusiastic about ECOP and uni but seems to be generally nice. Have reservations about constant references to all things gay. Ist Year ComSoc rep. doing same degree as me. Is obsessed with Frank Stilwell.

waf liberal engineering student who wasn't too bad looking when i saw him, also obnoxious, rude but can be quite sweet. Ex-mod. Extreme postings. Goldmember.

jhakka one of the most bizarre and strange people i've met but really really nice and comically amusing. PHIL buddy. education student. had red hair.

Tennille jhakka's girlfriend and really nice person. science student, poor thing!!!

Sarah168 shared my ECOP woes the night before it was due in. Seems really smart and nice. Am still hesitant to ask if she has really white blonde hair...[/b]

transcendent can't remember much from him at the meet-up cept that he said tennille was the best looking girl there.

absolution* don't really know much about him. seems to hates Stas, seems quite nice except when bagging out Stas and was a Post-modernism genius back in the EE1 forum days. had high UAI. is gradually becoming unfavourable member.

spin spin sugar someone i really want to meet, seems like a really cool person.

~*HSC 4 LIFE*~ have heard so so much about Emily would really like to meet her too. :)

Phanatical have been busily avoiding him at all sightings. Right wing, extreme liberal, composition/music studies student at the Con. Hates Sydney Uni and everything associated with the Union, the SRC, Rose Jackson and Felix Eldridge. Wannabe SRC President. Chinese supremacist.

melbournian initially thought to be your average college frat boy, but has provided valuable information about GOVT and ECOP subjects over the year and isn't really that bad after all.

acmilan fellow mod and IT student. Didn't know was deflecting to Kensington, not impressed!!!

gordo don't know much about him at all.

too lazy don't know much about him at all.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Considering only 2-3 people know me personally, i guess this is a chance to introduce myself. My name is Vince, doing BIT this year and most likely transferring to unsw next year to do BSc compsci/BSc(maths). This semester im just doing the ordinary science subjects of maths and physics along with an arts subject and software. I mod Maths/Maths ext 1/SOR on here. That is all.

kow_dude

HSC
acmilan said:
.......doing BIT this year and most likely transferring to unsw next year to do BSc compsci/BSc(maths).
What's wrong with Usyd :confused:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
my names andrew
i do engineering

i look vaguely like my avatar (less pissed and 3 years older)

come say hi if u see me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)