The People of USyd (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
I caught ujuphleg BOSing in the Wolstenholme PC labs. Yellow top; jeans. I'd win at teh xxxpose but my camera phone sucks and people kept looking at me like I was a'stalking her. As opposed to wiki...that sexy devil actually is stalking me; of course it's not entirely unwanted stalking ;)

There was also an odd moment in my supplementary CLAW tute today when I told the girl next to me that hardly anyone from Coffs Harbour goes to USyd. I then turned around to find 3 CHers I hadn't seen for a couple of years behind me...odd.
Oh my goodness!! :) Oh it was a yellow top and a denim skirt but yeah.

I was procrastinating from the report I was doing. I was so engrossed in it I didn't see anyone pointing a phone at me :( Say hi next time! :)

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
damn...i should know all these people...i swear i prolly just past all these BOS people when walking around uni, just that i dont pay attention. then again, not many ppl know me, except for Rafy.

Lainee

HSC
I was rushing through Manning yesterday morning and someone said "hey lainee" and I ignored them because that's not actually my real name and it didn't register with me. :p

Wasn't until later when I went 'duh, must've been some BoSer'. After that, I felt like everyone was looking at me and knowing who I was (and knowing all my men troubles ala Love & Relationships forum hahah) so I went home and deleted the pics I posted on some thread ages ago...!

I'm so paranoid.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I am yet to meet someone and say "my names Raph, and also my username on BoS is Egronk".

But you guys can feel free to continue introducing yourself like that, you may eventually meet me.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Egronk said:
I am yet to meet someone and say "my names Raph, and also my username on BoS is Egronk".

But you guys can feel free to continue introducing yourself like that, you may eventually meet me.
I always say I'm Keypad :(

towny

HSC
N/A
i've met:

stazi: funny, but weird (in the good way)
Fu Manchu: awesome
waf: awesome, spent some time with him wandering around the city
u_i_c: the most AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
Egronk: i went to primary school with him, still waiting to XXXpose him with pics of him in year 5

i've seen hiphop: very sexay

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Yeah, it's my mission to meet you, you USU peddling retard.
You're fucked man.

I am neither part of the union, nor do i endeavour to be so.

I just believe that it plays an important role in student representation at uni.

I understand that you have a different opinion, unfortunately that opinion is uninformed and ignorant.

Soon we shall meet.

Dellaware

HSC
I'm petite law girl. I have a C cup bust and a size 8 dress size.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Egronk said:
You're fucked man.

I am neither part of the union, nor do i endeavour to be so.

I just believe that it plays an important role in student representation at uni.

I understand that you have a different opinion, unfortunately that opinion is uninformed and ignorant.

Soon we shall meet.
Oh, gold. So whilst you keep defending everything the union does and talk about how much you benefit from its services, you don't actually see it as something you should be a member of.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
stazi said:
Oh, gold. So whilst you keep defending everything the union does and talk about how much you benefit from its services, you don't actually see it as something you should be a member of.

No, you misinterpreted.

I mean I do not endeavour to be on any union boards or SRC executives etc.

Damage always refers to me as a "union type" or something of similar connotations which implies that I an active member actually doing shit for students or whatever, when in fact i just believe in compulsory student unionism as I feel that there are more benefits for students at the end of the day.

Having said that, once it becomes voluntary it will be very hard to say good bye to the few hundred dollars it costs when i don't have to.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that's ok. ill let you campaign for me. i will pay you in sex.

Libbster

HSC
i've meet/seen no one from bored except laurie lol. :( i think stas is possibly in a psych lecture but that's all

sexy-cinderella

HSC
oh another psych student :eek:

well if you are in the 10am tues psych lecture, the 1pm thurs psych lecture, or the 3pm fri psych lecture then you have probably seen me :eek:

EDIT: this is hiphophooray123

Libbster

HSC
sexy-cinderella said:
oh another psych student :eek:

well if you are in the 10am tues psych lecture, the 1pm thurs psych lecture, or the 3pm fri psych lecture then you have probably seen me :eek:

EDIT: this is hiphophooray123
i'm in 10am tuesday! lol

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Why would you go to all those lectures? I hardly go to my real lectures any more.

ANZAC holiday (which I expanded to 4 days) has made me the lazy. :(

Libbster

HSC
No not really, if you read through the lecture notes, you will be fine. why were u banned?!

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Why would you go to all those lectures? I hardly go to my real lectures any more.

ANZAC holiday (which I expanded to 4 days) has made me the lazy. :(
where have u been? you don't come here so often anymore :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)