the perks of an awesome atar and very happy parents (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i think i'm getting a cartier tank francaise watch.

also, if i get into my course i get a shopping spree. i'm going to hawaii on the 5th though so guess getting a shopping spree anyway.

(spoiled bitch, i know)

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol, when to the grand parents today.

Was told that the local MP and her entire office watched the news when I was on :S

Voldemort

HSC
ATAR: 93
Reward: combined christmas and congratulatory ATAR present of 50 bucks. yay.

jamesjoker

HSC
gave me $1000 to shop lol
Haha, my parents never thought i'd get 90+ ATAR... so they made a deal: If I was to get over 90 ATAR they would give me $1000. So now I'm $1000 richer, and apparently i have to put it towards my uni textbooks - and the rest I can use for whatever I want.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
if i do well my parents do nothing,,,,,if i do bad my mum gets VERY ANGRY =S ....however theyr very nice all year round so im not complaining xD xD

Not my local MP (I live in Auburn). The local MP of Gosford/Umina.
hahahahaha bogans much??? =P =P =P jks

X-terc

HSC
N/A
I got a fair bit of cash from my parents. ahaha They promised me a new car too..but when I can drive. and they're definition of "can drive" is when im on my full license, which is never. LOL!!!

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
I can't say I was happy with my ATAR however it should be enough to get me into uni, so my lovely parents gave me most of the technology I needed, plus some extras, a new iMac to replace my nearly dead dell laptop, a new camera as I didn't want to take my clunky old SLR, a second hand laser printer and best of all a brand new Mazda2 which should arrive any day now. Plus they are paying for my accommodation for the first few years of university as well as an additional allowance. I really love my parents...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I can't say I was happy with my ATAR however it should be enough to get me into uni, so my lovely parents gave me most of the technology I needed, plus some extras, a new iMac to replace my nearly dead dell laptop, a new camera as I didn't want to take my clunky old SLR, a second hand laser printer and best of all a brand new Mazda2 which should arrive any day now. Plus they are paying for my accommodation for the first few years of university as well as an additional allowance. I really love my parents...
Wow your parents seem awesome. =D

I'm just grateful my parents have stopped nagging me and telling me stories about other asian kids.

Mcmc

HSC
I owned my parents because they finally stopped the nagging.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I just wish I had a girlfriend.

Its nice being the stupidest person in the current generation of the Wong Clan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)