the pill or condoms? which makes sex better? (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kangaroo said:
hmm well I'd have to say neither if your not engaging in marital sex with your partner. Any other sex is prohibited by God, and thus condoms/pills aren't an issue at all!!
Are you being serious, or are you mocking religion?

If it's the latter, you should shut your mouth.

0Jade0

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Are you being serious, or are you mocking religion?

If it's the latter, you should shut your mouth.
Even if it was serious, shuting up is a good option.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kangaroo said:
I already expressed my opinion, saying that it shouldn't be an issue if your not married. To back it up God forbids pre marital sex in the bible:
Along with all other kinds of sexual immorality, sex before marriage / premarital sex is repeatedly condemned in Scripture (Acts 15:20; Romans 1:29; 1 Corinthians 5:1; 6:13,18; 7:2; 10:8; 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Jude 7). The Bible promotes abstinence before marriage. Sex before marriage is just as wrong as adultery and other forms of sexual immorality, because they all involve having sex with someone you are not married to. Sex between a husband and his wife is the only form of sexual relations that God approves of (Hebrews 13:4).
Welcome to 1805.

Please don't make me have to discredit the Bible as a 'source' and piss off and shut up :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Master Yoda said:
ive only not used one once and it felt a lot better but thats coz the chick was a virgin
that doesn't mean she can't get pregnant when she has sex for the first time :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Master Yoda said:
condom does limit the sensations tho it kinda sucks, especially if ur drunk
The hardest part would be to get it on in the first place, and then keep the soldier at attention haha, i think everything else pales after that.

kaylz

HSC
Master Yoda said:
well i use condoms all the time whether or not the chicks on the pill

ive only not used one once and it felt a lot better but thats coz the chick was a virgin and i didnt hav one on me at the time

condom does limit the sensations tho it kinda sucks, especially if ur drunk

i just really dont wanna b a dad for another decade
Wow it sure sounds like her first time was special!

HSC
i have always used condoms untill my recent relationship that has been going for three months and im on the pill and we are just really close and have discussed everything, without a condom it feels more intamate because i trust him and love him, ohh and it feels soo much better

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Master Yoda said:
the fat cat sat on the mat. it ate a rat, which was wearing a hat and sitting on a bat. then i thought

fuck that
Very rhymey...Poet you are!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i have always used condoms untill my recent relationship that has been going for three months and im on the pill and we are just really close and have discussed everything, without a condom it feels more intamate because i trust him and love him, ohh and it feels soo much better
Wouldn't he last longer with one on though?

Acid

HSC
minushuman said:
Wouldn't he last longer with one on though?
Once you have sex often with the same person (she said they've been goin out for 3 months), it really becomes immaterial (the length of time one lasts with or without a condom). I hate using personal references but my g/f almost always cums first...

IMO, guys only last for a minute if 1. it's a new chick and they're nervous, 2. they just recently started having sex.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Lmao^^^ But 2 The Topic Probs. Pill Because U Want The Heat Of The Moment And The Snesuality Of Body On Body Body In Body Not Rubber In Body

Brizza

HSC
im not on the pill yet, but i want to be, for security. its a bit un-nerving to know that im having sex with out it. ive always used condoms but i would really like to try with out one, just coz it would be more personal nd in the heat of the moment etc

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Brizza said:
im not on the pill yet, but i want to be, for security. its a bit un-nerving to know that im having sex with out it. ive always used condoms but i would really like to try with out one, just coz it would be more personal nd in the >>>>>heat of the moment<<<<< etc
HEY WHAT DID I SAY??? LOL

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Sex without condoms feels more intimate because there is *nothing* between you at all. And it feels better. Way better. Go the pill all the way.

That said, whether sex feels good or not will depend on whether you and your partner are compatible sexually. If they're crap, the pill or condom debate will make no difference. Same goes for people who are really great at sexing. I've had sex with my boy twice using a condom in our 1.5 year relationship, and that was because of missing a pill. The sex was still great, but you do feel like you're missing a certain something when you're used to not using a condom.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
my PE teacher said the best way to avoid STD is dont have sex. U can use condoms but they can break

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wevil said:
my PE teacher said the best way to avoid STD is dont have sex. U can use condoms but they can break
Thanks, Captain Obvious!

X

xeuyrawp

I generally hate condoms, so if I was having sex with girls, I'd say "the pill". You'd have to understand, though, that it's the girl's choice in terms of medication as it has been known to fuck some girls up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)