the pill (2 Viewers)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
My boobs seem to have settled down a bit. They were looking pretty epic on my small frame for a bit there (not that i'm gonna complain about that, thnx Pill...). Well they've either gotten smaller or my ass has just balanced them out, who knows.

Yeah that's my story

Gosh i'm bored

p.s similar question to ebony, can i just go to the medical centre and specify that I want a script for yasmin for another year? I run out soon and it's so not worth $50 and a 20 minute drive to my normal doctor for more...when I can just like, walk down and see someone for free eh

edit: stupid question of course you can. need sleep ZzZzZz

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
You should be able to. I wandered into the USyd medical centre (which bulk bills) and did exactly that last year.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, I don't see why a doctor wouldn't prescribe you the pill after a bit of a chat regardless of whether they bulk bill or not.

I'm not entirely sure and I'd say it's varies for everyone but I think Diane/Brenda is good for acne and I'm on Brenda and didn't gain any weight.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Garden Fresh and Stolen Food

It's this modern time when woolies sell oranges for 5 dollars a fucking kilo it is
tempting to go back to the good old days where we grow citrus fruits
and vegetables in our own backyard.
there may be fucking fruit flies and snails wrecking your crops but at least you know
what you are spraying your plants with.
no i dont endorse growing marijuana.

here are some tips from Uncle, the y dont call me Uncle for no reason you knows.

- Fucken fruit flies giving you the shits? hgere is how to drown the fuckers.
get a 1.25L PET bottle (like the soft drinks the fat little kids engorge themselves with),
have an idea?
now punch a nice hole twice the diameter of your thumb or so near the top.
what to fill it with?
a liquid that is very smelly to attract flies.
water that you use in rinsing fish guts is good, that kind of stuff.
you could use piss or toilet water after you take a shit but that aint a good idea.
fill up that bottle BELOW the hole with that smelly water.
hang the bottle by the neck with a string and tie it to the branch of the tree
those fruit flies fly around in.
then those stupid pricks should fly in, love some of that smell and drown and die.

- when shallots/spring onions
(same thing, different name, just like penis/cock/dick/phallus)
cost $2 a fucken bunch you can grow it yuourself.
wash the spring onions, then notice from root to tip it goes from white to green.
slice the shallot just above the root, and keep as much of the white for yoruself as possible.
that white region is the most flavoursome part of spring ionion.
then plant the shallot root in a nice moist dirt, root down.
after six weeks you have your very own spring onions, want more then repeat.
your own fucking shallot garden!

- when i was in FOXHOUND i was constantly stealing food.
here is how you want to sample next door Cranky Jim's plantation. first, rip off a leaf or a small sample.
roll up either sleeve and place the leaf on your bicep or any part not noticable.
place as long as your patience holds.
if there is any rash or allergic reaction then there aint no point eating it and your throats gonan be clogged.
if there is no allergic reaction then place on your lip.
if once again there is no allergic reaction then you may proceed to eat.

- also when i was in FOXHOUND i was constantly hunting animals to eat as a source of protein.
do you want to eat your neighbour's dog?
those dogs have a good sense of smell, if you have a pistol (silenced with tranquiliser ammo preferred, like an MK22), shoot it in the head.
neutralise it somehow without alerting anyone. choke it unconscious, etc.
then once the dog is neutralised, dissect it from the chest to its groin with your knife.
be very careful NOT to cut the intestine which will leak dangerous E.Coli bacteria into the dog's flesh.
skin the dog, drain the blood then prepare the meat like any other meat like beef or chicken, into dog casserole or whatever.

Last edited:

Stoogey

HSC
Re: Garden Fresh and Stolen Food

- also when i was in FOXHOUND i was constantly hunting animals to eat as a source of protein.
do you want to eat your neighbour's dog?
those dogs have a good sense of smell, if you have a pistol (silenced with tranquiliser ammo preferred, like an MK22), shoot it in the head.
neutralise it somehow without alerting anyone. choke it unconscious, etc.
then once the dog is neutralised, dissect it from the chest to its groin with your knife.
be very careful NOT to cut the intestine which will leak dangerous E.Coli bacteria into the dog's flesh.
skin the dog, drain the blood then prepare the meat like any other meat like beef or chicken, into dog casserole or whatever.
You should write a cookbook...

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Has anyone had the injection? It lasts for 3 months and you don't have to pop a pill daily..but surely there's downsides to that?

loz1

HSC
and i heard that theres a slight chance you can't have kids afterwards (don't know if thats true and if its just short term stopping or long term) and your periods get really disrupted and heavy

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
and i heard that theres a slight chance you can't have kids afterwards (don't know if thats true and if its just short term stopping or long term) and your periods get really disrupted and heavy
I havent heard of infertility occuring, or at least it's extremely rare.

Smokee

HSC
"the microchip"

A bit over a month ago I got the contraceptive implant in my arm. I knew the possible side effects and to my dismay I got all the bad ones. However, I was wondering if someone here would be able to tell me if over time my body will eventually settle down and get used to it or is it best that I get it out now. I'm seriously contemplating it because the side effects are really annoying.

Kinda shits me coz a few of my friends also got the implant but have had no problems what so ever. Hmmph!

evil_kitten

HSC
Re: "the microchip"

anyone have any advice for me?
i want to go on some form of contracteption that would make my periods lighter and let me control them (long distance rel. bad timing is shit)
my problem is that i have a family history of cancer, ive heard the pill can increase your chances of cancer. is this true?
and also, i'm not too great at remembering to take stuff (but i seem to be getting better)
is there any pills or implanons that you can suggest?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

anyone have any advice for me?
i want to go on some form of contracteption that would make my periods lighter and let me control them (long distance rel. bad timing is shit)
my problem is that i have a family history of cancer, ive heard the pill can increase your chances of cancer. is this true?
and also, i'm not too great at remembering to take stuff (but i seem to be getting better)
is there any pills or implanons that you can suggest?
The Pill does not increase the likelihood of getting cancer. Infact it has been shown to reduce the odds of getting ovarian cancer.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The pill is the best method of controlling your periods, as you can skip one whenever you want.

Talk to your doctor about the risk of cancer, I'm not sure if that's true (or if women on the pill just get checked out more and thus have a higher rate of diagnosis).

As far as remembering to take it goes, I have an alarm set in my phone for midday every day, and I carry my pill in my wallet so I remember.

evil_kitten

HSC

The Pill does not increase the likelihood of getting cancer. Infact it has been shown to reduce the odds of getting ovarian cancer.
umm ok.
i was told by a friends mum who also had breast cancer,
are you sure? or is it just some types?

evil_kitten

HSC
The pill is the best method of controlling your periods, as you can skip one whenever you want.

Talk to your doctor about the risk of cancer, I'm not sure if that's true (or if women on the pill just get checked out more and thus have a higher rate of diagnosis).

As far as remembering to take it goes, I have an alarm set in my phone for midday every day, and I carry my pill in my wallet so I remember.
thanks =)
will do

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC

umm ok.
i was told by a friends mum who also had breast cancer,
are you sure? or is it just some types?
i think it increases the risk of breast cancer and decreases the risk of ovarian. but that's just off the top of my head. there's so many other factors that can influence it though, so i wouldn't be taking that statistic on face value.

i do the same thing, alarm on my phone at seven every morning, so i wake up, deliriously take my pill, then go back to sleep. early in the morning is good because it ensures i'm not busy & it sits next to my bed so i don't even have to get up haha.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
According to wiki-

The use of oral contraceptives (birth control pills) for five years or more decreases the risk of ovarian cancer in later life by 50%.[81]
Combined oral contraceptive use reduces the risk of ovarian cancer by 40% and the risk of endometrial cancer by 50% compared to never users. The risk reduction increases with duration of use, with an 80% reduction in risk for both ovarian and endometrial cancer with use for more than 10 years. The risk reduction for both ovarian and endometrial cancer persists for at least 20 years.[19]
Taking oral contraceptives also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer, and improves conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, and acne.

And also

Research into the relationship between breast cancer risk and hormonal contraception is complex and seemingly contradictory.[83] The large 1996 collaborative reanalysis of individual data on over 150,000 women in 54 studies of breast cancer found that: "The results provide strong evidence for two main conclusions. First, while women are taking combined oral contraceptives and in the 10 years after stopping there is a small increase in the relative risk of having breast cancer diagnosed. Second, there is no significant excess risk of having breast cancer diagnosed 10 or more years after stopping use. The cancers diagnosed in women who had used combined oral contraceptives were less advanced clinically than those diagnosed in women who had never used these contraceptives."[84] This data has been interpreted to suggest that oral contraceptives have little or no biological effect on breast cancer development, but that women who seek gynecologic care to obtain contraceptives have more early breast cancers detected through screening.

Sooo I'd say you'd be fine to take the pill.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
@ scarybunny, was going to go downstairs and get my little booklet that tells me about it, but you saved me the effort =]]. haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)