The Pill (1 Viewer)

ZacG

HSC
Hey, I'm just curious how many people are on it, when they started, and if they still use a condom as well as added protection, or if they're confident that it'll do the job.

Taking it a bit further, do the females on it expect the guys to pull out, or are they ok with it?

And while we're at it, any side effects you've ever experienced with it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ZacG said:
Hey, I'm just curious how many people are on it, when they started, and if they still use a condom as well as added protection, or if they're confident that it'll do the job.

Taking it a bit further, do the females on it expect the guys to pull out, or are they ok with it?

And while we're at it, any side effects you've ever experienced with it.
I never considered taking the pill because of the possible side effects.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i'm considering goin on the pill... not too worried about the side effects but if something happens then i'll obviously come right off.

i think if you're in a relationship and are confident with the pill and your partners fidelity then i'd be fine to not use a condom.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Im on the pill but not for contraception...

And the only side effects I had was slightly more pimples. Which for me meant from basically none to having a couple every now and then. Also when I first went on it I was moody as but that stopped. I love the pill, it means no periods :uhhuh:

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I'm on the pill!!! I started taking it a few days ago!!! LOL...Its for my periods and stuff...but yeah. I've been getting weird pains though and headachy which the doctor says will happen in your first cycle of taking it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend went on the pill for wightloss?
anotehr for chin hair?
and this chick i know for a hormonal imbalance...

and this guy i know had really bad acnce and the dopctor said going on the pill was an option for him..haha..but then it would cause hormonal sideeffects etc..weird

jebbie

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I'm on the pill!!! I started taking it a few days ago!!! LOL...Its for my periods and stuff...but yeah. I've been getting weird pains though and headachy which the doctor says will happen in your first cycle of taking it.
I didnt get that. The side effects are different for everyone because people are made up differently/different hormones thats why there are varying degrees of strengths for the pill.

Anyways I started at the beginning of the year cos no period for year 12 = happier jess :uhhuh:

jebbie

HSC
soha said:
my friend went on the pill for wightloss?
anotehr for chin hair?
and this chick i know for a hormonal imbalance...

and this guy i know had really bad acnce and the dopctor said going on the pill was an option for him..haha..but then it would cause hormonal sideeffects etc..weird
Thats because weightloss can be a side effect. Weight gain is another side effect. Its not that weird really.. refer to previous post :p

roxy_bell

im on the pill. the one im on only costs like $20 for 4 months worth.

rarely use condoms. and he doesnt pull out. so far its been safe.

only side effect was my boobs got bigger. and i put on a little bit of weight but when i stopped taking it for a few months i lost heaps of weight. but thats bout it

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
wella girl i know has sex constantly and doenst use a condom because she doenst like the feeling
she refuses to go on the pill because she says its too expensive and shes scared if she forgets one day she will get pregnant
im like ..condoms are designed moreso for protection from aids and stds
so you should be usuing it neways..(just incasse)

meh i dunnol

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I take Juliet 35-ED....that costs $41 for 3 months. If your looking to not have pimples, Brenda, Juliet and Dianne are all ones that are meant to get rid of them. They are all exactly the same though, except Dianne costs $10 more for the same amount of time.
For some people also, if you have dark hair on arms etc. it makes them go blonder...

jebbie

HSC
soha said:
wella girl i know has sex constantly and doenst use a condom because she doenst like the feeling
she refuses to go on the pill because she says its too expensive and shes scared if she forgets one day she will get pregnant
im like ..condoms are designed moreso for protection from aids and stds
so you should be usuing it neways..(just incasse)

meh i dunnol
The pill isnt that expensive. Plus if she has sex heaps, isnt on the pill or using a condom how come she isnt preggers yet? And the pill is pretty easy to remember.

jebbie

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
I take Juliet 35-ED....that costs $41 for 3 months. If your looking to not have pimples, Brenda, Juliet and Dianne are all ones that are meant to get rid of them. They are all exactly the same though, except Dianne costs $10 more for the same amount of time.
For some people also, if you have dark hair on arms etc. it makes them go blonder...
They are not all the same. Dosages are different etc. *sigh*

Another side effect is high/er blood pressure

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
jebbie said:
They are not all the same. Dosages are different etc. *sigh*

Another side effect is high/er blood pressure
Brenda, Dianne and Juliet are. My doctor said to me that they are pretty much exactly the same. Juliet and Dianne mainly. The chemist actually showed me that Juliet and Dianne are in the same box and made my the same company.
Yeah...to go on the pill, the doctor had to check my blood pressure...when I have to get a new prescription he will have to check it again..

jebbie

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Yeah...very easy to remember...I wake up...turn my alarm off, take my pill!!!
I have it after I brush my teeth and before I go to bed :uhhuh:

jebbie

HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Brenda, Dianne and Juliet are. My doctor said to me that they are pretty much exactly the same. Juliet and Dianne mainly. The chemist actually showed me that Juliet and Dianne are in the same box and made my the same company.
Yeah...to go on the pill, the doctor had to check my blood pressure...when I have to get a new prescription he will have to check it again..
My mums cousin is a doctor (hence why Im on it, I wouldnt be if I had to go to my GP!!! How embarassing, they might think I like the sex :eek: ) Anyways and there is difference, I forget what though :uhhuh: I actually only have like a week left :( Need to get some more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)