HSC
English Advanced
Eng Ext 1
2u Maths
Japanese
VA
Ancient History
Photography

Ok, lose photography at the end of this term and pick up Eng Ext 2. I want to do History Extension and Japanese Extension so I can drop Maths (need to keep 12 units cos my mum is paranoid).

theorangethathadnoface@hotmail.com

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Engrish Advenced
Engrish Extenshon 1
Engrish Extenshon 2
2U Mathz
Muzic 1
Einshant Histori
Extenshon Histori
Study of Relgion 1

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
ah....pm me or whatever if you add me, I've got enough people I don't know on msn.

Erm...are we supposed to give our subjects or something as well? (you can tell I haven't read much of the thread huh lol)

Alright then...prepare to be bored....english adv, eng ext 1, maths, maths ext 1, legal, mod hist, chem, french continuers but I suck at it worse than one french beginner I know....the shame...will take up ext 2 maths and ext 2 eng next year. contemplating ext hist.

oh yes, and the msn: selfconfessedb1tch@hotmail.com

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
cherryblossom said:
ah....pm me or whatever if you add me, I've got enough people I don't know on msn.

Erm...are we supposed to give our subjects or something as well? (you can tell I haven't read much of the thread huh lol)

Alright then...prepare to be bored....english adv, eng ext 1, maths, maths ext 1, legal, mod hist, chem, french continuers but I suck at it worse than one french beginner I know....the shame...will take up ext 2 maths and ext 2 eng next year. contemplating ext hist.

ext 2 maths
ext 2 english
ext 1 history
chem
that is 13 units.... i would say u will kill urself with 5 ext courses. do either ext 2 maths or english, dont do both

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:

N.E.R.D. :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Jago said:
U.N.O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.TE.

folks just so you know, Jago uses too much hair gel, has an inflated opinion of himself and likes pot. So :D back.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:

folks just so you know, Jago uses too much hair gel, has an inflated opinion of himself and likes pot. So :D back.
lol...I don't think your a nerd. ;-)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ok so from reading 3 posts i gather we're supposed to post out subjects and msn addy...

Subjects- English Adv, EnglishExt, Modern History, Society and Culture, SOR2, 2unit Maths and Bio.

But im dropping bio and picking up ext2 english and at some point ill get rid of maths..

trixy_mcbimbo@hotmail.com

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:

weed > smoking.

p.s. don't make me upload the pic alicia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)