• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"The Princess Diaries" Part Deux! w00t! (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Loz#1 said:
it's all good, my guilty pleasure is that god awful "What A Girl Wants" with that shithead Amanda Bynes.

But Colin Firth makes it better.
Holy. Mother. Of. Gawd.

DITTO! :eek:

I also love Amanda Bynes' Comic Timing - esp with her eyes!

Her audio commentary ROCKS too!

But yeah, nothing great - but its a beautiful watch.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i liked amanda bynes in WAGW, she's funny. colin firth... hm not bad, but oliver james is way sexier ^.^ (amanda's bf in the movie)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Annegelic said:
i liked amanda bynes in WAGW, she's funny. colin firth... hm not bad, but oliver james is way sexier ^.^ (amanda's bf in the movie)
mmm much respect even if ur an plasthony callea fan.

oliver james...mmm did u know he did all his own singing in that? yum yum yum. i have seen that movie so many times, my sisters keep renting it and i walk past and glance in and then end up sitting down and watching the whole time.

but i loved PD1 as well...cheesy tho it was. heather matarazzo as lilly was just wrong tho. not pugfaced enough. the books were better. michael was hot. good 70s-sears-catalogue hair. what happens in this one?

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
no, the michael character (mia's bf & bestfriend's bro) isn't in this one.. which sucks. apparently she broke up with him, i think. i loved the 1st one.. & i've got the books too heh..
I die, he is the lead singer in one of my fav bands, Rooney check them out, you wont be disapointed.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
so that michael dude is actually in a band in real life & sings and stuff ? cool...

and yeh i'm with welsh.... i've seen WAGW heaps of times & still love it. oliver james & michael.. HOT ^.^

in the 2nd PD movie mia's broken up with michael and her grandmother sends her to genovia to do princess duties, and at the same time try to hook her up with some prince guy. it said on imdb.com -- "Robert Schwartzman will not be reprising his role as Mia's love interest".. damn damn damn.

HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
so that michael dude is actually in a band in real life & sings and stuff ? cool...

and yeh i'm with welsh.... i've seen WAGW heaps of times & still love it. oliver james & michael.. HOT ^.^

in the 2nd PD movie mia's broken up with michael and her grandmother sends her to genovia to do princess duties, and at the same time try to hook her up with some prince guy. it said on imdb.com -- "Robert Schwartzman will not be reprising his role as Mia's love interest".. damn damn damn.
It's so darn disapointing :( i <3 him.

Silverstone, you know who this is.

bex

HSC
its going to be great! i cant wait to see it!!! although michael was like my fave character so....

bex

HSC
Agirlnameddani said:
I die, he is the lead singer in one of my fav bands, Rooney check them out, you wont be disapointed.
michael is the lead singer of rooney!? ive only seen the blue side clip a few times but i thought he looked familiar! ahhh im so blonde...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)