The Prophet Mohammed (1 Viewer)

747captain

HSC
N/A
I have an essay in a three days time.

"Outline and explain the role and importance of the Prophet Mohammed in the religion of Islam."

I already have basic information to explain his role in Islam.

Need some points to explain why he is important other than the following:
  • final messenger and last of the prophets
  • founded Islam
  • united Arab tribes
  • campaigned for peace
  • campaigned for aid to the poor and oppressed in society
Anyone got some good descriptors of his character as a person which would be regarded as important for Muslims to follow? e.g. caring, wise, humble, etc?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

okhan90

HSC
hey mate.. in terms of his behaviour to be the perfect model of a muslim.. he had many qualities in which many of us aspire to have. He for example:

1- had a high regard for woman

2- he treated all as equal

3- The behavior and personality of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) are the best examples to follow in Life. A companion of his, who spent full ten years with him, has said:
"Throughout my stay with him I never heard an indecent word from his lips and never found him rude to anyone. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) spoke very politely. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was kind to everyone."

4- He acted as any other person, never raising his expectations of what others should act to him like

5- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) assisted the members of his family in household work and performed the jobs of other persons with great pleasure. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mended his clothes and shoes. He also took part in the construction of Masjid al-Nabi in Medina along with his companions.

6-His dress was always clean, though simple. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was very mindful of cleanliness. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) washed his hands and mouth before and after taking his meals.

7-One old woman made a habit of throwing rubbish on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) whenever he passed from her house. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had to pass that house daily on the way to the mosque. Even when the old woman threw rubbish on him, he would pass silently without showing any anger or annoyance. This was a regular, daily event.

and theres so much more man honestly.. like he was juz an exemplary person.. there is so much to be said about him.. ummm mayb if u want to findout more use like hadiths (prophets sayings) or find things from the quran wich is all available on the net... i hope i helped abit man :)

HSC
Always realte it back to the beliefs of Ismlam f you are stuck on a further agruemnt.. and then expalin how the mohammad had an imapct on islam today so
1. sate what he did (that is the question)
2. The impact of it (use above post)
3. Then explain the link to islam/comtemporary

747captain

HSC
N/A
cheers guys. really appreciate the help. had my essay today, and everything went really well. Once again, a big thankyou to all.

Cheers Okhan, your knowledge was really great. You deserve a pat on the back.

Thanks love.is.around, good advise. A kiss blown to you considering that u don't give chicks pats on backs.

Thanks guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)