• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"The Real Cancun"! (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How good is the movie "The Real Cancun"! I love it, probably my favourite movie ever:D. Anyway talk about it here:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Also, in this film everyone keeps talking about "Spring Break Vacation", does anyone know what the equivalent of this holiday is in Australia:confused:?

Also, do you have to be selected to go to this place to party or what:confused:? If not, I am going there for sure:D!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
no way, why would you go to schoolies when you can see the real thing on your television screen?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Ok, maybe not my favourite movie (I got caught up in the moment) ever but still good none the less. This is better than schoolies:).

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
spring break and schoolies are very diffrent events.
spring break is when all the american uni students take a trip to the more warmer parts of the US or mexico (ie cancun) and just get drunk, have sex and party during their uni spring holidays where as schoolies marks the end of high school exams and a time to do the above :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
Yeah, must've taken a brilliant mind to come up with filming a bunch of kids getting drunk.
lol

ahh, i like this thread.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So is Spring Break the break between years in America or what, because I know that the American school year does not start and finish at the start and end of the calendar year:confused:.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i think its the same as here, that school ends with the summer hols ie we fin in dec and they fin in june sometime.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
So if they finish in summer, that means that their spring break must be the same as our third term holidays:).

crazyhobo

Originally posted by natstar
is that sarcasm i sense there. what i mean is that, the concept is different
I know. I've never seen someone put a bunch of people in a situation and then film them doing whatever they want.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
natstar..
crazyhobo is saying that it's a fucking shit idea because it's been done over and over before.

crazyhobo

Originally posted by natstar
Yeah but what about big brother, temptation island, the villa and other reality shows. Basically this movie is a cross between BB, Temptation island, the villa etc
/shakes head in disbelief

Egg_666

haha.... so stupid...

but seriously whats the difference between a reality show (a filming of real people under particular conditions) and a show like say "secret life of us" (trying to mimic reality)

if anything the reality show should be more interesting (to anyone who likes that crap)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)