The real enemy of modern feminism (1 Viewer)

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Yes but we have tricked the womenz and in their search for sexual liberation they have rushed blindly through and beyond into overt sexualisation and all they want is that which we can give. Cock.

Powa

Annihilist

HSC
The real enemy of modern feminism is feminism.

Let's just forget gender differences and treat people as though they had no gender. True equality gained.

Lentern

HSC
Mia fucking Freedman, she is the enemy to modern feminism. God I hate that superficial, self important bitch.

Lentern

HSC
Her and Ita Buttrose, these flimsy, superficial, weak, worthless ditzy chicks who are held aloft as feminist heroes by confused, half baked third wave feminists, ironically the feminist cause would have been better served if Ita Buttrose had stayed at home and raised a family.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Her and Ita Buttrose, these flimsy, superficial, weak, worthless ditzy chicks who are held aloft as feminist heroes by confused, half baked third wave feminists, ironically the feminist cause would have been better served if Ita Buttrose had stayed at home and raised a family.
So um do you like ANY feminists?

talisman

HSC
What do u think of tankard reist then
i never really thought of tankard reist as a modern feminist. modern feminism is all about DA SEX which is just a tad an issue which is why i'm sick of the term 'feminism'

tankard reist is really the opposite. her ethos is essentially about being opposed to the sexualisation and objectification of young girls and women. I've seen her speak a few times, and she's wonderful.

Lentern

HSC
What do u think of tankard reist then
Politically we are poles apart, and politically I'm probably quite similar to Freedman, but there is a sort of organized philosophy and developed thought behind what Reist says. I do like Helen Razer though.

Lentern

HSC
So um do you like ANY feminists?
If your suggesting two fashion magazine editors are in somehow emblematic of Australian feminism, god help us. Germaine Greer, Helen Razer Anne Summers, Mary Gaudron, Pru Goward, Carmen Lawrence, I like them.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
If your suggesting two fashion magazine editors are in somehow emblematic of Australian feminism, god help us. Germaine Greer, Helen Razer Anne Summers, Mary Gaudron, Pru Goward, Carmen Lawrence, I like them.
No lol I was just asking because I wasnt sure whether u prefered other feminists or whether u disliked the movement in general

Lentern

HSC
No lol I was just asking because I wasnt sure whether u prefered other feminists or whether u disliked the movement in general
I am most definitely a believer in feminism, my qualm is that Mia Freedman is doing it wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)