The REAL way to gauge your school's performance (1 Viewer)

lionking1191

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Distinguished Achievers List 2008

How many students from your school got their name onto the blue links (A, A to B, B)?

I'm privileged to have done my part in getting my name on a link, and together with six other students I did our school proud for a massive SEVEN names on the links.

Can any other school top this? :headbang:
u do know that's how they work out the school ranks right? congrats btw on ur DA mentions

HSC
I'm a little worried that half the people on this thread didn't understand it. How did you guys finish year 12?

lionking1191

HSC
veloc1ty said:
I'm a little worried that half the people on this thread didn't understand it. How did you guys finish year 12?
right. working out the number of PEOPLE who got at least one 90s. what does that achieve?

lionking1191

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
u dont get it
the no. students from a school that got their name onto the blue links, ie. DA list is synonymous to the no. of students who got at least one 90+, yes?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
lionking1191 said:
the no. students from a school that got their name onto the blue links, ie. DA list is synonymous to the no. of students who got at least one 90+, yes?
not really,
student with a blue link did get 90+ but that doesn't mean all students that got 90+ got a blue link

lionking1191

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
not really,
student with a blue link did get 90+ but that doesn't mean all students that got 90+ got a blue link
wait. by the blue link, are you talking about the all rounders list?

lilredelmo

HSC
Sense of humour required..
Tell them to go study it analyze it and write a 10 page report and MAYBE will get it!!
Oh maybe the tutor can spoonfeed the info and the school will investigate ,apply for misadventure and work it out so it can be rote learnt!
Or maybe if we switch the lights off for an instant(seems like we do better in dim light!!:idea: )

This proves high UAI does NOT mean you can exist in normal life!!!!!

lionking1191

HSC
ahhhh

he meant blue link as in literally the blue link!!

wow the world suddenly seems a lot more colourful

trento654

HSC
one of the most fuck around, immature, kids i know who also cheats off others, got his name on that list for general math then again, that guy who got shanked and lost alot of blood that was ment to travel to his brian , gotn top in the state, so ain't that imppresive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)