The Right to Self Defence (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah I think the figure is around 5 minutes or something if you do it good enough

just a question, if say some1 is trying to mug you but you end up beating them unconscious, but instead of stopping there you continue to beat them to death would it still be self-defence?
Since the threat to your person and property had ceased, no that isn't self defence.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I don't pretend to, there are far more issues involved than simply copy and pasting legislation from websites and attempting to connect the dots.
yes you're right we shouldn't even try to understand the photoelectric effect there are far more issues involved than simply copying and pasting theories from websites and attempting to connect the dots we're all pseudo-scientists if we do.

we shouldn't try to explain the workings of the fx markets either there are far more issues involved than simply copying and pasting economic theories from websites and attempting to connect the dots as that would make us pseudo-economists.

shut the fuck up you boon going by your fucked up logic we would never have gotten anywhere "lolz you can't criticize our dear leader/govbment cos ther are more isues involved than simply copying and pasting theories!11!!!" fuck off back to your motherland where this kind of reasoning has a place.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I still don't see how he can be charged for manslaughter. I mean, he was involved in a struggle with an armed assailant, he disarmed the assailant and shot him in the leg(most likely unintentionally). He then proceeded to remove himself from further danger and go to his neighbours place and called an ambulance and police, fully admitting he shot someone. If he gets charged our legal system needs to be fucking destroyed and remade.

bored6

HSC
yes you're right we shouldn't even try to understand the photoelectric effect there are far more issues involved than simply copying and pasting theories from websites and attempting to connect the dots we're all pseudo-scientists if we do.

we shouldn't try to explain the workings of the fx markets either there are far more issues involved than simply copying and pasting economic theories from websites and attempting to connect the dots as that would make us pseudo-economists.

shut the fuck up you boon going by your fucked up logic we would never have gotten anywhere "lolz you can't criticize our dear leader/govbment cos ther are more isues involved than simply copying and pasting theories!11!!!" fuck off back to your motherland where this kind of reasoning has a place.
You mad bro? Feel free to reconsider that garbage when you're sober

X

xeuyrawp

of course he was charged; the more pertinent question is whether or not he will be convicted
^ This?

I thought the police generally charge people in cases which are borderline, with the the object that the courts will decide.

X

xeuyrawp

of course he was charged; the more pertinent question is whether or not he will be convicted
^ This?

I thought the police generally charge people in cases which are borderline, with the the object that the courts will decide.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
self defense is a dumb term

let's call it the right to value your life above that of everyone else

there, now it's fair

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yes.

If the person is trying to harm me, i return the favour twice as hard.

Garygaz

HSC
in my opinion, you break and enter someone's home, and they kill you, bad luck. you broke the law, you took the risk. no sympathy.

HSC
Uni Grad
the lefty cunts on the interwebs like to harp on about 'human life being worth more than an inanimate object' though

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
value myself over the carbon tax

someone should kill juliar gullard

Haemolymph

Banned
HSC
Human life is precious and thus guy should pay at least somewhat for taking that away.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
alright this is what we're gonna do

we're gonna meet at circular quay

we're gonna commandeer a carnival cruise ship

we'll take the wheel between oru dongs and we're gonna plough that carnival cruise ship right into the lodge in canberra

plough right through the land and kill the prime minister

a fuckin men

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
the right to value your life equally but to respond with force if someone else is acting in a way that suggests they value their life more ie trying to kill you
kill them back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)