The rise of far right-wing groups of Europe (1 Viewer)

Anigra

HSC
And then the libfags say, "Stereotypes should stop, it's unfair and demeaning". Bullshit, stereotypes are reinforced by this stupid behaviour.
Libfags?
AY yo craka ass y dont yo go bak to dat ultra leftist website yo call 4cocks an go post yo cock in dem mu fukin "rate me threds" or dem "Ausfag hook up threds" yo mu fukin basement dwelling neckbeard yo cant do shit but complain lyk a little bitch

Dubstep

HSC
Libfags?
AY yo craka ass y dont yo go bak to dat ultra leftist website yo call 4cocks an go post yo cock in dem mu fukin "rate me threds" or dem "Ausfag hook up threds" yo mu fukin basement dwelling neckbeard yo cant do shit but complain lyk a little bitch
i think he means hipsters..

nedzelic

HSC
I think if Muslims developed a critical mass here, such groups would develop. And fair enough too It would be expected that when a very different group of people who come and DON'T want to integrate (unlike, say, the Chinese who are very different but integrate perfectly), there is likely to be some tension and their efforts to change the society will be rejected by those who don't want their society to change...not a surprise really.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I think if Muslims developed a critical mass here, such groups would develop. And fair enough too It would be expected that when a very different group of people who come and DON'T want to integrate (unlike, say, the Chinese who are very different but integrate perfectly), there is likely to be some tension and their efforts to change the society will be rejected by those who don't want their society to change...not a surprise really.
hahaha your kidding me right?

LonelyWolf

HSC
jesus fucking christ, honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)