The Roots @ Enmore (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fucking brilliant concert. Did exactly what they did on sat at blues and roots fest + more.

Who went? I know redrum did.

I got SO much video. Battery ran out halfway through 'the seed'

the melody where they played other peoples songs on the instruments was so good.

they played:

hip hop is dead - nas
we run this - missy elliot
made you look - nas
thats that shit - snopp dogg
lost ones - jay-z
get by - talib kweli
just a friend - biz markie
shimmy shimmy ya - ol dirty bastard
m.e.t.h.o.d man - wu tang clan
award tour - a tribe called quest
whats my name - snoop dogg
deep cover - snoop and dre
its goin down - young joc
snap ya fingaz - lil jon
sexyback - justin timberlake

it was awesome when they played rooxxxxxxannnnnne you dont have to turn off the red light.

FUCK im so happy they did 'mellow my man'

the bass solo
the guitar solo
the drum solo

fucking AMAZING, esp ?uests drum solo. holy shit.

10/10

will upload video in this thread when i can be bothered.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
FUCKING DITTO

got some vid aswell...but its from my shithouse camera phone...will upload them and pics tomorrow.

holy fuck man...that was brilliant...even though i only had 1 eye to look through hahah

the intro "web" was fucking ace. as was the rest of the concert! the support acts were the best i have seen in a concert lol. how awesome was it when they bought in organ donor!

hey chris what did they play at the very very end when everyone left? it was just the track playing?

iwannarock

HSC
sounds like it was fucking amazing.

i wish i had monies to see gigs these days.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
redruM said:
FUCKING DITTO

got some vid aswell...but its from my shithouse camera phone...will upload them and pics tomorrow.

holy fuck man...that was brilliant...even though i only had 1 eye to look through hahah

the intro "web" was fucking ace. as was the rest of the concert! the support acts were the best i have seen in a concert lol. how awesome was it when they bought in organ donor!

hey chris what did they play at the very very end when everyone left? it was just the track playing?

'here i come'

they also performed that right after 'web' i got all of web on video, but accidently pressed pause when they played 'here i come' and thats one of my fav songs from 'game theory'

fuck im watching 'in the music' now ahhhhh sooooo good. the vids are like 50mb each lol. ?uestloves solo is 147mb lol

emjayel

HSC
N/A
I preferred their last concert at the Enmore, but only 'cause I don't know any songs from the new album (keep forgetting to buy it, and Dilated's 20/20).

The Roxanne was freakin' awesome, ?uestlove's voice totally owned the track. His drum solo was off the f'n wall too, tried to get it on my camera phone but was too close to the speaker stack and it the audio is all sloppy. Would love to see the videos you took hiphop.

It's pretty damn hard to compete with The Roots when it comes to performing live.

calipunkerz

HSC
N/A
Yea they are thest band to see live period. I love how it turns into a party once they start reelin out covers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)