the SAC HSC exam (1 Viewer)

royaaran

HSC
im not sure if anyone has asked this before but im getting abit confused....In the HSC exam for SAC, are we getting tested on everything we learnt from year 12 or does it include year 11's work as well???? I always thought it was just year 12 work but now im lost...

Kulazzi

HSC
It should be just year 12. The course in year 11 is just a basis for the work required in year 12 :)

Kulazzi

HSC
I really hope I am right as well. Ask your teacher for any clarifications or even just look in syllabus. From memory, it actually tells you the layout of the exam and the topic each section is going to cover...

mishka

HSC
N/A
It doesn't hurt to revisit the concepts you discussed in year 11 (I'm thinking mainly the persons, culture, society, environment model diagram in the syllabus). The more concepts you know and can apply to your various case studies, the easier it will be to discuss a given question in the exam.

You need to also consider time. The short answer questions are just that, and should be given appropriate timing. The easiest way to do this is to divide the marks into the 2 hours you are given and stay for the whole 2 hours!

royaaran

HSC
well i asked my teacher and he said the syllabus said something about 'core topics' and said that it includes year 11 work:S:S:S:S:S......i think ill just study it anyway, if i have time....

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
When I did the exam, I just studied the HSC topics. But make sure you study well. :)

Good luck!

smiley_kel

HSC
N/A
just check out all the past papers that the board of studies site has, it gives a pretty good indication of what will be in the HSC. Also, hopefully your trials have or will give you an idea?
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)