The search for better health assessment task (1 Viewer)

zizievans

Hey all in bio. I am currently having trouble answering these questions about microflora. Can any one help me!>!?!?!??! it's due wed 26th may . . HELP
a-what are microflora? distinguish between helpful and harmful microflora in (or on) humans.
b-Explain how the balance of microflora is usually maintained
c-list some of the conditions that can lead to humans having an imbalance in thier microflora
d-Choose one disease that results from an imbalance of microflora in humans. Include diagrams, name of disease, cause of disease, symptoms and host response, treatment, prevention or control.
Please help!!!!!

vyre

HSC
Microflora (I think they're also called microbiota) are the micro organisms that live inside you, and some of them speed up digestion and also some a re obviouslybad for you.

(I just wiki it -shrugs-)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
Microflora (I think they're also called microbiota) are the micro organisms that live inside you, and some of them speed up digestion and also some a re obviouslybad for you.

(I just wiki it -shrugs-)
to everyone that reads this, you do realise this thread has been dead for 6 yrs, answering someone's question 6 years after it was asked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)