The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

mstanford

HSC
Yeah, I can agree with everyone about The Matrix. I did like the first one though, I thought the consept was really interesting and was played pretty well.

Then the fateful days came when they released 2&3, which were horrible, terrible, complete peices of trash! How could they spoil a series with such potential ?!?

Munchy

HSC
* oh, cat woman was REALLY bad too.
* Terminator 3 (I heard somewhere they were gonna make a fourth, can anyone confirm this?)
* The recent disney movies were bad - lilo and stitch (it's going downhill, the earlier ones like beauty and the best, aladdin etc were good)
*The aviator. overrated. even though Leo's in it (hm... soo hot :p ) watching a 3 hour movie about planes doesn't do anything for me.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Yes Terminator 4 has been announced and is currently in production scheduled for release 2006

Last edited:

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I can safely say that sitting through Titanic is a painful experience once the glamour of the special effects wears off.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Glitter
Honey
Cidade de Deus
Legally Blonde 2
Sister Act 2 (The first one was good though)
The Ring (The Japanese version was better)
And a whole list of others which I won't name.........

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
mstanford said:
Yeah, I can agree with everyone about The Matrix. I did like the first one though, I thought the consept was really interesting and was played pretty well.

Then the fateful days came when they released 2&3, which were horrible, terrible, complete peices of trash! How could they spoil a series with such potential ?!?
I didn't watch the first 2 Matrix movies, then i went to see the 3rd a the cinemas. Doesn't do any good when you haven't seen the first 2..

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I think that watching a film in school automatically means you wont enjoy it as much if at all. I loved Bladerunner, but I saw it before we watched it in school.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
translation: you're too stupid to understand a movie that doesn't explain everything thru dialogue

edit: not directed to grobus

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
glycerine said:
translation: you're too stupid to understand a movie that doesn't explain everything thru dialogue

edit: not directed to grobus
U were referring to Lennons_Legend werent u. Are u having a go at him cause of the Matrix comment or the Bladerunner comment

tennille

HSC
Lennons_Legend said:
Yeah i Agree, the Matrix was pretty shitty. But also, Blade runner....Try sitting throught that in double English!!!
I'm so glad I didn't do Bladerunner for English.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Bladerunners a fairly decent movie, i didnt study it for english i saw it a couple of years back

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Theres good reason that Bladerunner is widely considered to be one of the best Sci Fi films of all time and one of the best movies of the 80s.

HSC
try doing rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead for english, then come back to me and complain about blade runner. actually r&g was clever in some parts, but overall it was so boring.

gibbo67

HSC
i wouldn't have said it was the best sci-fi, but blade runner was pretty good even after watching it several times for english

worst films would have to include:
1. Rocky V (the series could have been spared the last sequel)
2. Zoolander
3. Waterworld

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Oh crap, I just remembered Chicken Park and Turbulence 2 (believe it or not someone thought itd be a good idea to make a sequel to an already bad film with a tenth of the budget). They were awful.

I wouldnt make my worst enemy sit through them.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
there is so many pathetic movies out there
i dunno where to start
but i will never 4get how retarted the movie anchor man was
i didnt even finish watching it
i dont kinow what the fuck was with that
then again it was at a movie marathon at 3am..was dead tired
but yeah..it sucked ass
its lameness made it funny tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)