The Shittest Movie Ever. (3 Viewers)

julius

Banned
HSC
Hating Alison Ashley, though Saskia Burmeister made an awesome Erica Yurken and some of the soundtrack (pieces w/ no singing) were good.

koala_face

PerfectByNature said:
um...probably... The Life Aquatic... that wads shocking... it was sooo boring and crappy with no real storyline or character developement...
yeah but have you seen 'the Royal tennyenbalms' (can't spell for shit), same director, it rocks!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
um...probably... The Life Aquatic... that wads shocking... it was sooo boring and crappy with no real storyline or character developement...
i've got a question for you: are you fucking nuts or did you just not actually watch the movie?

no storyline or character development? seriously, you must be blind, deaf and dumb not to have noticed it. you should really get that checked out

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
i've got a question for you: are you fucking nuts or did you just not actually watch the movie?

no storyline or character development? seriously, you must be blind, deaf and dumb not to have noticed it. you should really get that checked out
This is an internet forum and eveyone is open to their own opinions, keep it friendly please.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yes, i watched it and it was shocking... i love most of the actors in it and they all sucked. it was completely boring. it reminded me of Brecht... Brecht is a playwrite who write the most crappy boring plays in the history of the universe.... and they characters never have time to react to the events so that the audience cant connect emotionally with the characters and the situation....
thats how it felt with the Life Aquatic.

koala_face said:
yeah but have you seen 'the Royal tennyenbalms' (can't spell for shit), same director, it rocks!
that was hilarious... sometimes its got a little weird but it was basically excellent

walrusbear

HSC
bscienceboi said:
This is an internet forum and eveyone is open to their own opinions, keep it friendly please.
aren't we also open to offer criticism of other opinions??

btw
fuck anyone who doesn't at least 'like' wes anderson

jennylim

HSC
watched it last night and it was absolute shit:

the perfect man (hilary duff film)

not only a badly acted teen flick with an unbelievably sugary sweet ending, it had strangely offensive undertones. for example, duff's character was an incredibly bratty, self-absorbed whingy girl who was obviously intended to be admired for her assertiveness. the underlying moral was that it is good to be a selfish brat and ignore what your parents want or have done for you. there's plenty more, but i can't be bothered thinking about this film more than i can help it.

Gummy_bear

HSC
Dunno if anyone has said it but: Alfie, the version with jude law. good god, he spents the who time talking to the AUDIENCE or more THE CAMERA! ARGH ><
It was just horrible, made me cringe the whole time.
has anyone seen the hilary duff movie, cadet something a rather.. crap! i wish she had been shot!!
I was expecting a lot from the village, after the fame and renound from the directors other movies, but no, it was crap. I actually havnt seen all of the 6th sense tho.
I hate all of the national lampoons movies! yet the tv channels insist on showing them whenever they can!
and there ends my rant for today.

yabby

HSC
For all those who said Lord of the Rings:FotR and the Matrix 1, shame on you!!
how could you not like them but tolerate 2 men stroking each others genitals for ! (Alexander). That was 3 hours of pain!

I think someone mentioned Freddy got Fingered...

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
i had a high anticiption after watching the trailer for war of the worlds, but it was such a bad movie, there was like no climax and lets let aliens invade our world and hide from them in a basment and dont fight back, let them be destoyed on their own... seriouslly

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
koukla said:
i had a high anticiption after watching the trailer for war of the worlds, but it was such a bad movie, there was like no climax and lets let aliens invade our world and hide from them in a basment and dont fight back, let them be destoyed on their own... seriouslly
i know, how unrealistic is that. as if everyone wouldn't join united in the fight against the aliens. that would be so much more realistic

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Hmm...there has been a few movies that were total shit in my opinion:

most recently being "Stealth", even if jessica biel is in it, makes it no better than a blood tv drama special that dragged on for two hours...

then there was the "land of the dead", went in like 10min late and it was a total rip-off, short and not scary at all...yawn*

"the perfect catch" wasn't all that good either...although there were a few laughs

that's about it for recent movies...i mean, there has been some good ones too...but i'm currently looking forward to "exorcist of emily rose"...

jennylim

HSC
cate_7x said:
I HATE How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. Hate it.
me toooo!!!! everyone else was laughing their heads off but for some reason i don't find cringe comedy funny. some slapstick's ok, and intellectual offbeat humour is GREAT, but how to lose a guy just reeked.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
World of Wars -->That little girl just kept screaming! Arrggh!
The Grudge --> It didn't look real and wasn't too scary...how can you be scared when Sarah is there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)