The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

haaychlovesdan

KIK ASS PREMIUM MEMBER
HSC
i must say watching american dreamz i found myself having nightmares of terrible acting. Funny how hugh grant hasnt scored a role since

water89

HSC
Any of the "movies", ie Scary movie, Date movie, Disaster movie, epic movie HAH all are the epitome of rubbish cinema...

jennieTalia

HSC
water89 said:
Any of the "movies", ie Scary movie, Date movie, Disaster movie, epic movie HAH all are the epitome of rubbish cinema...
I found the first Scary Movie funny, as it was a one-of-a-king sort of satirical humour.

But then after that with the others... it just didn't go anywhere, it never evolved.

It was like Weird Al Yankovic but crap, unthoughtful, all the same and hours long :S

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
"Death Sentence"

sort of ok storyline at the start but goes downhill faster than any movie I have ever seen. This is done through terrible *highlight* terrible casting, a pathetic storyline and kevin bacon badly shaving his head to resemble some aging goth rocker who had an overdoes of anti depressents

HSC
Just Married, with Ashton Douchebag Kutcher.

Least funny movie ever, I actually wanted to kill myself.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
water89 said:
yeh dude those movies are terrible. It's like they were made in a day on a budget of $10 with a plot that they made up on the spot. After i saw epic movie i vowed never to watch a 'movie' movie again because i dont want to give those jerks any more many that they don't deserve.:mad:

Alvik

HSC
Premonition.

WORST FUCKING STORY LINE, PLOT, ENDING AND DIALOGUE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

gnomen

HSC
Plan 9 from Outer Space...
:cold:
It was painful to watch...

HSC
Omie Jay said:
not sure if its been mentioned... Australia.

Probably will be shit.
You havent seen it but think it'll be the shittest movie ever?

Just Married. It was shit. Nothing interesting, worst 'story', & it wasn't funny.

x-sneha-x

HSC
OMG...i watched "Burn after reading" last week
it is THE SHITTEST movie EVER.
i hated it even though it had george clooney and brad pitt

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
You havent seen it but think it'll be the shittest movie ever?

Yep.

Also the japanese version of the 7 samurai (or something like that). My sister was doing that for her yr12 thingo, and she told me that her teacher told her that theres an awesome decapitation scene, so i watched the whole thing (long movie too) and the scene was at the end. You dont even see it happen, the guy raises his samurai sword at the woman, and someone empties a bucket of cranberry juice on the wall.

AVP was crapzoid too.

hsb39

HSC
x-sneha-x said:
OMG...i watched "Burn after reading" last week
it is THE SHITTEST movie EVER.
i hated it even though it had george clooney and brad pitt
It was funny, people say that opinions can't be wrong, but your's is. And someone said Napoleon Dynamite, I can understand not liking it, but it was certainly not the shittest.

I don't know if anyone has heard of the "fan movie" that is being made of Zelda (not the April Fools one, this one is real), I sincerely hope that it won't be shit, but it has the fact that it is a fan movie, and a gaming movie against it. I'm going to try to keep my hopes up, it will be hard.

e.eyvaz

HSC
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. Nothing more to say....

hsb39

HSC
e.eyvaz said:
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. Nothing more to say....
Unless you haven't seen it. Then there is lots more to say, many decent movies are about murderers. I can't tell that that one is any different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)