The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
ok im not sure if any of u guys seen this movie but it started david duchovny(is that right) and minnie diver or driver..im not sure:S!but man they had this romantic movie...one of the worst movie i ever seen i got kicked out cos i was making to much noise and whinging about it!
and

die who ever said American pie sucked....

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
steph@nie said:
the question isn't why did they make a second, its why did they make a third.

yes, they made Cruel Intentions 3.

Pet Cemetary- the worst of the worst of crappy horror films.
oh. my. god. *shudders*
the first one was pretty good too...but then they made MORE

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Foong said:
obviously none of you guys have watched "I know what you did last friday the 13th"
that doesn't even have a real plot to it.
It will be a mircale if you manage to download the movie, and you'd delete it from your hard disk after watching the first minute of it.
oi faggot?! go to the videostore...

artfag

Banned
HSC
Jillie said:
OMG, unbreakable was just amazing - I love Bruce Willis. AND I loved Bridget Jones' Diary... And the Man Who sued God wasn't Billy's best (the Debt Collecter was, by far) but I liked it.

The worst movie I have ever seen was American Splendor... oh god, it was the most boring thing I have ever sat through. That and Session 9. *shudders* OH, I couldn't watch all of Confessions of a Dangerous Mind... which is a shame - I usually like Sam Rockwell... I think I only watched half of it, Anyone know if it got better?
you like crap movies.
splendor, session 9 and confessions were all fantastic.

david caruso would like a word with you:

as for shitty movies;
troll 2, leprechaun series (especially leprechaun in the hood), manos: the hands of fate, plan 9 from outerspace. except all of those are so shit they're awesome.

anything with julia stiles is just plain shit.

Jillie

That David Duchovny movie was Return to Me... Wasn't too fussed by it either... I usually don't mind him.

American Splendor was just crap. Session 9 was boring and not even scary in the least.

I had only seen 3 of those bottom 100...

mack

Banned
HSC
The shittiest movie ever is-Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. A D grade movie i caught at 3am on the comedy channel. When someone got attacked with a chainsaw, you could see stage assistants throwing fake blood out of buckets from either side of the screen, it was that bad.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
"very bad things" is pretty bad, as the title suggests. about these guys who go to vegas for a bachelor party and accidentally kill a hooker. then they start killing other people to cover their crime and then they all become paraplegics. its with cameron diaz.

Cerisa

I don't know, but yeah we tried to watch it to, my sister rented it out one night, and we didn't even manage to watch it all the way through, it was just so crap. The characters, the storyline, i don't think there would a single person, even the greatest JLo fan who could honestly say they enjoyed that film, so yeah I agree with over97.

Collin

HSC
N/A
gigli is da bestest movie ever!!

Seriously, I don't think it's the worst movie ever, but it comes pretty damn close. Hate someone? Buy them this movie as a present.

Paroissien

HSC
It might have been mentioned before but ah well. Has anyone ever seen the early Jim Carey movie, "Copper Mountain"?
Worst move ever.

mack

Banned
HSC
Worst movie ever? hmm Id have to say "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers". Comedy Channel played it once, because it is D grade and it was so funny (because of how bad it was). You can see stage hands throwing buckets of blood from the side.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Jeepers Creepers

oh and this one about fat kids who go to a fat kid camp in america to get thin but they really dont and ben stiller takes over the camp and makes infomercials on it to sell the camp and turns the whole camp into a giantgantimo training camp and finally the fat kids revolt and lock him in a cage and ring their parents and then food fight with all the mean ben still cronies tied to trees and then all is well

I think it's called "The Fat Kids who go to Fat kid camp which gets taken over by BEn Stiller who makes infomercials and turns it into a training camp and then gets bet up by fat kids with food."

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
haven't seen too many movies in my life.. but adam sandler's punch drunk love is by far the worst i have seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)