The 'Show us your bookshelf!' thread (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ok BOS legal eagles, even though you may not admit, us law kids are mighty proud of our ever-growing collection of law-related academic textbooks.

So here is a thread dedicated to showing us what your bookshelf looks like!

Might be a good idea to preface it with what semester you're up to in your law degree, cos its all relative really!

Heres mine, Im in my fifth semester. Disregard the encyclopedias, they don't count :p

Oh and theres one book missing, the Butterworths Torts tutorial series. Currently lending to a buddy!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
:( Mine looks like nothing next to yours

First Semester (Damn camera phone, its such a crappy pic. Its a clickable thumbnail so click to see it bigger)

I'll be happy when my shelf is full :uhhuh:

Last edited:

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
There's a few Health and Behavioural Science style textbooks there that I'm yet to get rid of, but most of these are law. The pile on the right is largely notes and subject outlines, etc, and the folder balanced on top of the books is full of contract notes.

I'm currently in 3rd semester.

X

xeuyrawp

melsc said:

First Semester (Damn camera phone, its such a crappy pic. Its a clickable thumbnail so click to see it bigger)

You have more than me, I have 4 books on Jurisprudence and Common Law history. :(

I have heaps of history books, though. Does that count? :eek:

HSC
melsc said:

I'm not much better, being in my 3rd semester of uni; 2nd semester of law...my nonuni:uni bookshelf ratio looks horrible still, plus my course readers are stashed elsewhere.

Bookshelf.

Closeup of bookshelf.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You all have very lovely bookshelfs :)

EDIT: Eek how bad is that spelling mistake, shame on me. Nevertheless, I'll leave it there to publicly shame myself.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I sell mine :eek:

I need the money more than the books... And I figure if I need them in the future, I'll either buy the new edition, or borrow it from the library.

santaslayer

HSC
hah!

you all have bookshelves!!

i use the floor.

i dont think i have a camera that can span the whole floor though...ahaha

u all have very, very, very, very, very tidy bookshelves...my room looks like crap..:p

HSC
lol, i had to find my uni books and put them on my bookshelf....my books are usually on my bed/floor/desk...my bookshelf doesnt normally look like that!!! :D

santa, i take your messy room and raise you. i bet my room is messier... :p

X

xeuyrawp

MaryJane said:
I sell mine :eek:

I need the money more than the books... And I figure if I need them in the future, I'll either buy the new edition, or borrow it from the library.
That would be the more sensible thing to do. I'm not sensible :(

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our second-hand bookstore is exceptionally niggardly when it comes to buying books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)