The Simple Gift?? (1 Viewer)

grimmo

Hey! Any one doing the Simple Gift, had luck with finding related texts? It seems every1 is doing 'educating rita', just wondering if any1 has any others.

Thanx. xx :rolleyes:

flubber

related text

hey the only related text i got for the simple gift was a movie called the outsiders
its an old movie, with tom cruise when he was younger and emilio estevez, its really good and the story lines relate
if you need help with it then let me know
glad to help

grimmo

Thanx heaps!! I'll find out about it, but any info you have would be muchly appreciated!

Have a good 1, and thanx again xx

cand87

way home!!

hey im doing the picture book way home, it is really good to relate back to billy in simple gift, homlessness etc.
our teacher suggested it & most people are doing it so it cant be too bad! :D

Sar_511

Hope this helps

Hey,
spiderman relates to simple gift!!

Both Spider-man and The Simple Gift explore the aspects of growing up and transitions into new phases of life. Spider-man’s Peter Parker is an unpopular and insecure teenager that becomes a superhero and The Simple Gift’s Billy Luckett turns from boy to man. In both cases the protagonist grows and realizes the understanding of making adult choices and mature responsibilities.

hope that helps

mondayitis

I'm doing the first harry potter book and arms wide open (that song by creed from a couple of years ago) as my 2 related materials... spiderman's a good one, hadn't thought of that!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
cand87 said:
hey im doing the picture book way home, it is really good to relate back to billy in simple gift, homlessness etc.
our teacher suggested it & most people are doing it so it cant be too bad! :D
Does anyone know of this picture book this person is talkign about? Would i find it in an average library? In what section? who composd the book?

mel1990

HSC
hey the song She's Leaving Home By the Beatles is a really good one to relate to the Simple Gift and also Independance Day by Bruce Springsteen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)