The Sims 2 (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Is it going to come out on PS2 anytime soon? I spent like $300 on PS2 and I only have three games lol.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
My sister got the Glamour Life Stuff pack the other day.

Gah. Such a consumer sucker.

lengy

HSC
I considered getting it but... I haven't touched The Sims 2 in ages so meh.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Werewolves in pets :eek:
Did not know that until I did some research! wow!!

Haven't been playing sims for ages, will drag it out though after I finish this assignment ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I got glamour life today.
Told you I wouldn't be able to wait until the weekend :eek:

Haven't looked at all the new objects, but theres definately an improvement in clothing.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hahahaha

someone's gotta say it.

before i had my inundation of uni work, I downloaded stuff for sims 2, just things that have been tweaked, new items etc. Mostly hair and clothes.

I laughed at some of the stuff you could get. Like dildos and stuff for sims. Or tweaks to make your sims have R rated sex.

Its absolutely hilarious.

I havent touched sims 2 for a while but holidays start literally NOW as I type so I might get back into it and make good looking people etc.

froggy_chik87

HSC
i was just wondering if anyone knows whats going wrong in one of my sims houses...it wont let any of the adults move out...(i have 8 people, and i want to make more babies)...they like go on the computer search for a house and then the little computer icon goes away, but the sim doesn't do anything, run to the door etc...HELP!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
froggy_chik87 said:
i was just wondering if anyone knows whats going wrong in one of my sims houses...it wont let any of the adults move out...(i have 8 people, and i want to make more babies)...they like go on the computer search for a house and then the little computer icon goes away, but the sim doesn't do anything, run to the door etc...HELP!!
I'm sure you already know this but 8 people max per household.
Have you got an available vacant lot ready to move into in the neighbourhood? I must say, that's a weird situation to be in. :S

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
have you installed the patches?

Maybe try the telephone or newspaper instead of the computer :confused:

U don't need a vacant lot to be avaliable in the neighbourhood.

Another option is to move the entire family out using the neighbourhood options, delete the house and move them into a new one.

Alternatively, you could get another sim (Sim 1) from another house to invite one of those family members (eg: Sim 2) to "move in" and then choose who you would like to accompany them (Sim 3,4,5,n etc). You can then move out this first sim (sim 1) leaving Sim 2-n in the new house and sim n+ in the old house.

Last edited:

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
hahahaha

I laughed at some of the stuff you could get. Like dildos and stuff for sims. Or tweaks to make your sims have R rated sex.
:O You can get dildos? Is this off the community section of the official website?

By the way, does anyone on here know how to buy your sims MP3 players and cell phones in the University Expansion Pack? Because my sims always want these things and I have no idea where to find them... as far as I'm concerned, you can't find them in "Buy Mode". :mad1:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
to buy a mobile or mp3 player you have to go to a community lot (or build your own) that contains a Electronics stand which looks like a Blue cylinder with doors...

i can't find a pic atm though, sorry. but u can find it in the community buy-mode.

EDIT: i lied

^
Top right corner

Last edited:

froggy_chik87

HSC
Riviet said:
I'm sure you already know this but 8 people max per household.
Have you got an available vacant lot ready to move into in the neighbourhood? I must say, that's a weird situation to be in. :S
lol...yes i already know this...i don't know why it has started doing this as it never use to...i've also tried newpaper and it does the same thing...but i didn't know u could move out via phone...i shall try that next...

lengy

HSC
Few weeks. Dunno if I'll get it though. Stopped playing Sims ages ago.

lengy

HSC
I saw it yesterday, but I'm so somewhat over Sims 2 I didn't bother reporting it. Sims 2 Pets out soon. I know a quite a few people are wanting weather but I don't know how it's going to improve gameplay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)