The Sims 3 (1 Viewer)

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
The new site is up and running.

it reminds me a bit of simsville that sorta fell through years back.
you can now walk around town, make complete fatties and create sims with entirely unique personalities.

The game no longer focuses so much on the basic needs (eg: bladder, hunger, etc.) allowing your sims live their lives rather than just follow a wake-eat-poop-work-eat-sleep routine.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that sounds ace. i hated having to satisfy each of the needs > it made me always play as a single character, because if there's multiple people, there'd be too many things to do and maintain.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
I really wanna buy it but am still getting expansions and stuff packs for 2. I'll end up getting it anyway

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shut up woman. women don't know anything about video games. go back to the kitchen.

The target market for Sims 2, and Sims 3 will be women

The more you know...

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i really like the fact that you can visit a friend's house, rather than just invite them to yours. apparently everyone continues to age even when you're not playing their household which will be good. I'm yet to see much about toddlers/children/teens and i would really like to see more of the build mode. I'm wondering exactly how much freedom will be allowed in construction. I'm hoping that the building features and seasons (at least rain) from the sims 2 will ship with the base Sims 3 game but i get the feeling that that's optomistic.

Artemis.

HSC
I love the personality traits idea. The endless combinations could be so much fun.

I also like the fact that it already has gardening and growing vegetables etc, rather than having to wait for an EP.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Whoa have you seen the lighting and graphics from those screenshots? I can see many computer upgrades taking place when this comes out :p

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
One word. Wow.

But I'm happy with Sims 2 at the moment. Still need to get Bon Voyage, Freetime and some clothing accesories.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
woo bump.

yea i'm excited about it. pity the release was moved back to june ;(

DanteEX

HSC
I wonder if there is a WoW sort of game where your Sims spends days on end in front of the Computer leveling up their Paladin only to eventually lose their job and have their loved ones walk out on them...

I like Games that reflect society

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)