The Sims (1 Viewer)

nerdd

!!! :D
hey guys.
how are your sims going? hehe

i got the deluxe edition a few months ago and i think it's time for an expansion pack (yeah just when trials are about to begin lol...)
so what's the best one?
i've heard hot date gets boring cause you 'just make them go out'.. so.. which one guys?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i have the original, doesent work anymore soooo pissed, it lost a music file or somthing :confused:
I want my sims back.
You go put them in a small room with no windows, or doors, give them no food, then watch them die. then sell theri urn or tombstone.
muhahahahahaha

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
the guys at my skool are obsessed at playing Habo Hotel...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i so wanted the sims! but i accidently was given the wrong version... :( well its good i spose, at least i'm not addicted!

Rellia

I've had The Sims for a while, but my expanssion pack collection has been growing- I've got the original, Living Large, House Party, Hot Date, Vacation, Unleashed and Superstar... Superstar only came out a few weeks ago. Thats a huge bonus about having a sister who digs the sims... she has the money to buy them!:)

Rellia

Vacation has alot of glitches... but its good to have the expanssion packs to have a wide variety of objects, people and interactions... I couldn't imagine going back to using just the original.
My sister just found a download that allows you to let visitors sleep over the night... instead of sending 'em packing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)