The sleaziest thing someone has said to you (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm unoriginal.

"I'd be fucking you if I didn't have to dance tonight".

GO.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
well it was more of an encounter

was at the beach and some italian backpacker comes up to me, grabs my waist and kisses me on the lips and he's like CIAO BELLAA . then he spoke about himself for 10 minutes then asked my breasts if they wanted to go the cross with him that night and stay at his apartment.
he was pretty funny so i gave him a fake number.

ongitsanjali

HSC
well it was more of an encounter

was at the beach and some italian backpacker comes up to me, grabs my waist and kisses me on the lips and he's like ciao bellaa . Then he spoke about himself for 10 minutes then asked my breasts if they wanted to go the cross with him that night and stay at his apartment.
He was pretty funny so i gave him a fake number.
roflmao

Crashy19

HSC
he doesn't have to say anything
just knowing he is seeing you is sleazy from this guy

HSC
some homeless man on a bus when i was like 10 was like "come sit next to me" *creepy smile* and when i refused he yelled at me that i must be a spoilt little brat.. :confused:

annnnd the other day some dirty looking middle aged man with an eye patch asked me if i needed a lift... i said no and walked just a little bit faster.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I was waiting for a friend of mine to finish work ages ago. There was this old guy lingering around the carpark (it was at Hungry Jack's), peering into the playground, looking like the dirtiest pedo I've ever seen. My friend finally finished work and she was about to jump on her bike so we could get home together. He walked up to her and said, "leaving so soon? I'll give you five bucks to stay."

We were like, lol no, PEDO.

I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

ieatbarbies

HSC
LOL does bell whistles count?? Coz... ughhh

And something some has actually said: "nice tits" -- not that bad, but coming from that guy is ~_~

gella

HSC
a friend and i once got beeped by this old guy, and he had his window down and was screaming out "show us ya box"
and he had two kids in the back.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
a friend and i once got beeped by this old guy, and he had his window down and was screaming out "show us ya box"
and he had two kids in the back.
did you show him your box?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
when i was 17 and sitting outside a record store having a cigarette, some old fat indian man tried to ask me out and get my number and then said he would marry me once i turned 18.

i cried.

muscleman09

HSC
When i was in year 5, (wasnt exposed to vaginas yet) my best friend... well i thought he was, anyway he told me to go to our female teacher and ask her if i could pat her pet pundi. I said this, "miss, thomas and me want to pat your pet pundi, but we have to get changed for p.e, can we do it when my mum picks me up, and then mabye she can pat it too".

*angry face* I BEG YOUR PARDON MR! slap*

zoeanne

HSC
walking on the beach in a maxi dress.
some old and i mean 60+ old guy from england (as he told me)
stopped and to tell me i was beautful, he loved the way i dress, my hair bla bla bla.. oh you have lovly lips... i started to freak out at this stage as he was old and topless with a really hairy chest. and then asked me where my parents were.. i told him they were at the apartment waiting for me. and quickly walked away.. So creapy... ewww old me freak me out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)