The Smiths (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i couldnt find a thread so here you are

neways discuss your favourite songs or confrim for everyone that morrissey was gay

also you can get pissed off about ppl who refer to how soon is now as the charmed tv theme

but neways my favourite track would have to be my this charming man

HSC
My favourite would have to be Girlfriend in a Coma. His solo stuff continues to be pretty good too, at least in my opinion. I never understood why everyone hates him so much, apart from the fact than in Manson's book (guide for aspiring mongs), he puts shit on him, so maybe it's just a trendy kids thing that I missed somewhere along the way.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I dont think he was gay, but Id definately say he was bi.

My favourite Smiths song would be Girlfriend in a Coma, but thats followed closely by songs like Sheila Take a Bow, Ask, William It Was Really Nothing, This Charming Man, Heaven Knows Im Miserable Now and Panic.

Did they use a Smiths song as the theme for Charmed? BLASPHEMY!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Fave song is probably reel around the fountain. Morissey is gay, but not as gay as artfag, who is gayer. :uhhuh: You knows it.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i like morrissey, but he is an ugly git. i dont see how his children would be attractive at all...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
im a late fan of the smiths, only got into them mid last year, but i must say i like them, my favorite song would proabably be shoplifters of the world unite or last night i dreamt that somebody loved me

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I'm a big Morrissey fan and an even bigger Smiths fan!!!

If only Johnny Marr and Morrissey would kiss and make up, perhaps they can get back together....but thats wishful thinking!

'The Queen is Dead' and 'Meat is Murder' are regulars in my record player....classic albums. 'Heavens Know I'm Miserable Now' and 'Panic' are my fave Smiths tunes!!!

I recommend listening to a new band, The Dears, for any Morrissey/Smiths fans!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I think Morrissey is pretty good looking myself, but he usually didnt dress to show it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)